FORUMS

Nexus 5 Ringtones and wallpapers extracted

189 posts
Thanks Meter: 97
 
By shadabt, Senior Member on 1st November 2013, 03:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Ringtones, alarm, notifications from Nexus 5

Enjoy Guys

Ringtones
https://www.dropbox.com/s/si71qfnnw2264o0/audio.zip

Wallpapers
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sul6svasdu...Wallpapers.zip
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to shadabt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shadabt Ad-Free
2nd November 2013, 05:18 PM |#2  
Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Thanks... I'm taking the ringtones...
10th November 2013, 03:53 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Wallpapers are also great, thank you
5th December 2013, 02:38 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadabt

Ringtones, alarm, notifications from Nexus 5

Enjoy Guys

Ringtones
https://www.dropbox.com/s/si71qfnnw2264o0/audio.zip

Wallpapers
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sul6svasdu...Wallpapers.zip

How do I get the ringtones to show on the "Default notification sound" preference option on Sound Settings?
9th December 2013, 02:45 PM |#5  
Aggror's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leximu5

How do I get the ringtones to show on the "Default notification sound" preference option on Sound Settings?

put the files in the respective folders in /system/media/audio. for eg notifications files go into notifications and like that. you are welcome
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aggror For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aggror Ad-Free
9th December 2013, 03:49 PM |#6  
Xanza89's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Thanks for these, I had these wallpapers before and managed to misplace them somehow.
9th December 2013, 04:16 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggror

put the files in the respective folders in /system/media/audio. for eg notifications files go into notifications and like that. you are welcome

Thanks Aggror, I did that, but for some reason they still won't show. To set any of these, I had to open them in SE File Explorer use the "Set as Ringtone/Notification sound" option.
4th January 2014, 06:49 AM |#8  
Aggror's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leximu5

Thanks Aggror, I did that, but for some reason they still won't show. To set any of these, I had to open them in SE File Explorer use the "Set as Ringtone/Notification sound" option.

They should. They did properly in mine. Dunno what's the problem.
30th January 2014, 04:04 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Wait....are these files flashable? Or do I have to extract them?
20th March 2014, 02:06 PM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
dropbox link not working for ringtones
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadabt

Ringtones, alarm, notifications from Nexus 5

Enjoy Guys

Ringtones
https://www.dropbox.com/s/si71qfnnw2264o0/audio.zip

Wallpapers
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sul6svasdu...Wallpapers.zip

Hi,
can you refresh the link for the ringtones - the target has moved or been deleted. Thanks
Also can someone give file location for notification sounds and for ringtones in kitkat 4.4.2
Where can I copy the sounds to. I can't find the notifications folder for sounds on the phone.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to snailer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift snailer Ad-Free
6th April 2014, 07:04 AM |#11  
Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Ringtones link not working. Plz Update.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes