Easy Notifier - Unique and ultimate solution for customization of incoming SMS & MMS text messages and e-mail (Gmail) notifications with a possibility to respond on them immediately.
- No longer need to downgrade the Gmail to get the notifications - OAuth 2.0 authorization in place for SMTP & IMAP access.
- You can easily 'mark as read', 'reply' or 'delete' any incoming text messages or e-mails. [Although this may change with introduction of Android 4.4 - we're looking at it].
- Android 4.x support (Android 4.4 WIP; may not work yet)
- Notifications about incoming / unread messages (SMS, MMS, e-mail/Gmail)
- Gmail support with full-length message preview allows fast respond without the need to leave your current activity
- Saves your time with full Gmail two-way synchronization
- Multi account support (including possibility to have different notification for each account)
- Shows number of unread messages in notification bar (only on Android 2.x)
- Adjustable level of privacy
- Customizable sound, vibration and LED notifications
- Option to vibrate only in a vibration profile
- Customizable notification icon
- Customizable on-screen preview of new messages (popup)
- Quick reply, delete, mark as read for all incoming messages
- Reminder (sound, vibration, display)
- Quiet hours feature
- Google Hangouts, K-9 support
- Android 4.4 support
- ... (add your requests)
Fixed support for wi-fi tablets.
All the main features are free, but if you would like to support us, please consider purchasing the Premium Content via in-app.
Looking forward to any feature suggestion or bug reports, here on the XDA forum.
Martin and Petr from Mapeapps (development team from Czech Republic)
Google Play link (free app):