i assume no responsibilities from you flashing this, use at your own risk as its not supported just a starting point for other things, but as usual i share
- can ONLY be flashed on CWM, twrp wont work so i dont want to see people complaining about a bad flash.
- DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL CWM *this can be done easily through rom manager*, for some reason twrp doesnt want to flash 4.4
- back up all the things! *this means your apps with helium or something and a cwm backup*
- wipe all the things! *MANDITORY DONT EVEN ASK TO DIRTY FLASH FROM 4.3* *factory reset, then format /system*
- flash rom download in post #2
- flash gapps download in post #2
- reboot and enjoy
dferg for his huge amounts of work on msm8660
Cl3kener for his devotion to msm8660 kernel and huge help
the rest of teamchopsticks for their work
cyanogenmod of course!