FORUMS

[Q] help with firmware please!!

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By krusevicza, Junior Member on 9th November 2013, 08:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
can somebody please help...
I tried to install new firmware through odin but now i cant start my phone or go to recovery
when i turn it on it just shows this text:

Image size too large ! ! W:1080, H:1920
display image fail
SECURE FAIL: Kernel
10th November 2013, 08:02 AM |#2  
jotade's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krusevicza

can somebody please help...
I tried to install new firmware through odin but now i cant start my phone or go to recovery
when i turn it on it just shows this text:

Image size too large ! ! W:1080, H:1920
display image fail
SECURE FAIL: Kernel

Hi i have the same problem. I update tu a official firmware and now i got that message....
10th November 2013, 04:10 PM |#3  
jotade's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krusevicza

can somebody please help...
I tried to install new firmware through odin but now i cant start my phone or go to recovery
when i turn it on it just shows this text:

Image size too large ! ! W:1080, H:1920
display image fail
SECURE FAIL: Kernel


Hi, well after trying many things, i Flash this firmware I9195XXUBMJ7_I9195OXABMJ7_I9195XXUBMJ7_HOME.tar.md 5 and my phone starts again with the stock Firmware... I hope this helps for you
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jotade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jotade Ad-Free
10th November 2013, 04:15 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotade

Hi, well after trying many things, i Flash this firmware I9195XXUBMJ7_I9195OXABMJ7_I9195XXUBMJ7_HOME.tar.md 5 and my phone starts again with the stock Firmware... I hope this helps for you

can you give me link? I'll try it...
10th November 2013, 04:48 PM |#5  
jotade's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krusevicza

can you give me link? I'll try it...

I dont know if is allowed to write directs links in here, so write the address without the spaces...

This is:

h t t p s: / / my.pcloud.com / #page=publink&code=XZzc8ZfaetjFhaWcVg3nQHqv6V5V8oU ROk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jotade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jotade Ad-Free
10th November 2013, 06:26 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotade

I dont know if is allowed to write directs links in here, so write the address without the spaces...

This is:

h t t p s: / / my.pcloud.com / #page=publink&code=XZzc8ZfaetjFhaWcVg3nQHqv6V5V8oU ROk

thanks bro, it worked for me too...
10th November 2013, 06:28 PM |#7  
*boy*racer*'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 413
 
Donate to Me
More
Just happened to me too. Only happens if you try downgrading from MJ7 FW
10th November 2013, 08:37 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I have the same problem with a GT-I9190... Anything I can do?
10th November 2013, 11:15 PM |#9  
jotade's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krusevicza

thanks bro, it worked for me too...

Good to knows that works for you too. Remeber to hit the Thanks button take care!!!
11th November 2013, 09:16 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Image size too large ! ! W:1080, H:1920
ihave this problem help me please
11th November 2013, 09:52 AM |#11  
*boy*racer*'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 413
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davii77

I have the same problem with a GT-I9190... Anything I can do?


Quote:
Originally Posted by khosrokz

ihave this problem help me please

Just flash the MJ7 firmware again.


Sent from my GT-I9195 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to *boy*racer* For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift *boy*racer* Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes