I want to share with you a couple of simple but useful scripts.
Recently, a member asked for help because his young cousin had locked his device when trying to unlock it. As you know there is a way to avoid it, it's doing DATA/FACTORY RESET via recovery... the only problem is that doing this process ALL YOUR DATA WILL BE DELETED and it's really annoying so I created a simple script to avoid this trouble
I created a flashable zip as always
This script has been created just to help people, not to harm them!
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MISUSE/FOR IMPROPER USE YOU CAN GIVE THIS SCRIPT. SOLE RESPONSIBILITY LIES WITH THE USER WHICH USES THIS SCRIPT IMPROPERLY.
- You can use it if you forget the password or lock pattern to unlock your phone.
- If your child or someone without conscience locks your device by mistake.
1. Download the correct file.
2. Boot into recovery.
3. Install from sdcard and flash it.
4. Done!, reboot system now.
5. Now you can go to settings and set new type of lock