FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

google analytics - missing users

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By WittyPotato, Junior Member on 13th November 2013, 10:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi Guys,

Just noticed a weird thing... I've published an app in several stores and some of them claim that it was downloaded >100 times. However - on Google Analytics for my app I see significantly less users/sessions than I would expect based on numbers from stores... Anyone has similar problem? Was just wondering - maybe it would be better to adjust somehow the dispatch time?
 
 
27th November 2013, 12:26 PM |#2  
IvanMunson's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WittyPotato

Hi Guys,

Just noticed a weird thing... I've published an app in several stores and some of them claim that it was downloaded >100 times. However - on Google Analytics for my app I see significantly less users/sessions than I would expect based on numbers from stores... Anyone has similar problem? Was just wondering - maybe it would be better to adjust somehow the dispatch time?

I'm experiencing a similar issue since I linked Google Analytics to Google Play and upgraded to V3 API version. Are you using V3 too?
10th December 2013, 07:32 AM |#3  
yogi.306's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 558
 
Donate to Me
More
me too
Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanMunson

I'm experiencing a similar issue since I linked Google Analytics to Google Play and upgraded to V3 API version. Are you using V3 too?


On analytics i am getting more then 100 active users,
but on google playstore and developer console its showing less than 50

any idea ??
1st March 2014, 12:28 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I have the same problem, and also I have daily more downloads than active users. Why is that?
10th March 2014, 07:45 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi.306

On analytics i am getting more then 100 active users,
but on google playstore and developer console its showing less than 50

any idea ??

In your case, a i think developer console is delayed (usually for a day). Or people download your app from other source.
14th May 2014, 04:29 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Google update 2 days before, so you need to wait
2nd June 2014, 04:19 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Try to use other Google Analytics alternative. I think it would be better to have another to check and balance.
4th July 2014, 07:50 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
Clock
I have/had similar problems. I'm only providing the apps on the Google Play Store, but even there the statistic differs from the one provided by Google Analytics. But the data in the developer console is in my opinion more real than those from the analytics page
4th August 2014, 03:45 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
App promotion for free.
Hi, my name is Anton and I am manager in young ad company.
Now we started to work with appsflyer, and we need to setup our tracking system.
We can promote your app for free (provide you CPI and CPC traffic) if you will implement appsflyer SDK, (that will be helpful for you in future) and help our engineers to set the post-back.
Please let me know if you are interested, and we will discuss how many installs we will give you for your help.
I look forward to working with you.
Anton Kogan
Project manager.
Skype: antonimc90
[email protected]
9th September 2014, 11:00 PM |#10  
Simwer's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
There might be more than one reason. If you use one of the latest Analytics APIs, then it might not work on old devices. And some users might not have internet connection for a long period after they install the app.
24th September 2017, 12:26 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
It is Google
Quote:
Originally Posted by WittyPotato

Hi Guys,

Just noticed a weird thing... I've published an app in several stores and some of them claim that it was downloaded >100 times. However - on Google Analytics for my app I see significantly less users/sessions than I would expect based on numbers from stores... Anyone has similar problem? Was just wondering - maybe it would be better to adjust somehow the dispatch time?

All Google services works strange sometimes
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes