Thanks Meter: 21,407

By pawitp, Recognized Developer on 14th November 2013, 10:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th January 2014, 11:40 AM |#1931  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshbabushrestha

please include cma in stock cm kernel... i was using latest mackay kernel with latest nightly and it was awesome... i moved back to stock cm nightly coz of wifi bug but m missing the extra ram...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2565658 you can try this kernel till CM solve it.
Attached picture shows available ram.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	840
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	2538017  
The Following User Says Thank You to nekuy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nekuy Ad-Free

25th January 2014, 12:21 PM |#1932  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Bangkok

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshbabushrestha

please include cma in stock cm kernel... i was using latest mackay kernel with latest nightly and it was awesome... i moved back to stock cm nightly coz of wifi bug but m missing the extra ram...

If Mackay included the CMA patch as-is (which seems to be the case), then it still has a lot of bugs. The bug is very visible in the log when zRAM is enabled, but also manifests elsewhere as failed memory allocations. There are also other issues such as video sometimes failing to play or the FFC sometimes failing to take a picture. I've also experienced memory corruption which lead to disk corruption during development, which I'm not sure if the issue is present in the current version or not.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pawitp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2014, 03:12 PM |#1933  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onliner09

+1. Will provide detailled bugreport +logcat tomorrow, since I have to test it in the car.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N8010 mit Tapatalk

As promised:
What is your--
Phone model: GT-I9000
Radio (baseband): I9000XXJW4
CM version: cm-11-20140123-NIGHTLY-galaxysmtd
CM Download url: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/get/...galaxysmtd.zip
Gapps version:
gapps-kk-20131208

Did you--
wipe: no
restore with titanium backup: no
reboot after having the issue: yes

Are you using--
a task killer: no
a non-stock kernel: no
CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock): no
ART Runtime: no
other modifications: no

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
Bluetooth connecting (profile: rSAP) in the car is not working any more. Third party app "rSAP" was used, but with cm-11-20140114-NIGHTLY-galaxysmtd and all earlier CM versions (CM10-10.2) this was everytime working without any issues.
Attached Files
File Type: zip logcat-v2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (50.3 KB, 7 views)
25th January 2014, 03:34 PM |#1934  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Bangkok

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onliner09

As promised:
What is your--
Phone model: GT-I9000
Radio (baseband): I9000XXJW4
CM version: cm-11-20140123-NIGHTLY-galaxysmtd
CM Download url: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/get/...galaxysmtd.zip
Gapps version:
gapps-kk-20131208

Did you--
wipe: no
restore with titanium backup: no
reboot after having the issue: yes

Are you using--
a task killer: no
a non-stock kernel: no
CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock): no
ART Runtime: no
other modifications: no

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
Bluetooth connecting (profile: rSAP) in the car is not working any more. Third party app "rSAP" was used, but with cm-11-20140114-NIGHTLY-galaxysmtd and all earlier CM versions (CM10-10.2) this was everytime working without any issues.

The logcat does not contain any useful information as it's taken from a device app without using root.

Anyway, I've checked and rSAP is a root app which utilizes private APIs. You'd need to ask the developer of the app to make it compatible with CM's new bluetooth stack.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pawitp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2014, 03:42 PM |#1935  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 47

Donate to Me
More
In todays nightly there is no Trebuchet launcher whereas the CM change log says so...

Why....
25th January 2014, 04:55 PM |#1936  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawitp

The logcat does not contain any useful information as it's taken from a device app without using root.

Anyway, I've checked and rSAP is a root app which utilizes private APIs. You'd need to ask the developer of the app to make it compatible with CM's new bluetooth stack.

Uuups. I upped a new logcat (logcat-v2.zip, this time with root) to my previous post and informed the dev of the rSAP app.

Thx.
25th January 2014, 11:20 PM |#1937  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk147in

In todays nightly there is no Trebuchet launcher whereas the CM change log says so...

Why....

Trebuchet was taken out before the next nightly was built, see the log. Here is more info about it.

Also, thanks Pawit for actively maintaining the i9000 and Aires-common. My Vibrant and I really appreciate it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CTown For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CTown Ad-Free
25th January 2014, 11:57 PM |#1938  
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,374

More
Good Day,

@pawitp can you take a look at this thread [Q] Cannot update CM11 nightly anymore because I get fault messing’s. by a junior member who cannot post yet in this forum, with attached logcat.

at the same time, IF you have an FAQ somewhere, I would like to add in [POLL][FAQ][Discussion] Kit Kat 4.4 / CM 11 for Galaxy S & S Plus [i9000][i9001]

Thanks

26th January 2014, 12:29 AM |#1939  
Flag Baia Mare
Thanks Meter: 67

Donate to Me
More
Anyone else got problems with the weather app? I just noticed it started showing wrong data. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Sent from a KitKat SGS using TapaTalk4
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1390696077460.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	2539190   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1390696114360.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	2539192  
26th January 2014, 01:32 AM |#1940  
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phattboy

Anyone else got problems with the weather app? I just noticed it started showing wrong data. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Sent from a KitKat SGS using TapaTalk4

there is problem with open weather map ,you better choose yahoo weather in settings it will show correct data.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th January 2014, 01:33 AM |#1941  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Try clean data of the cLock?

p. s. What theme/icons are you using?

Enviado do meu GT-I9000 através de Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)