Flag California
Thanks Meter: 524

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by russellvone

I'm positive someone had a backup they can post, @Obeezy562 @-Duir-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedied4me

Nobody has a backup they can help me out with. Otherwise I have to get a refurb... Please

Sent from my Evo V 4G using Tapatalk

I have a system dump, but it's a .zip file, not a .img file. It was taken before anything was done to the phone, so no root access and as such, no access to the "dd" command.

It's uploading now but I have ADSL so my upload speed is crap. Based on speed and file size it will be about 2 hours. I will post a link to it when it's done.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Duir- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -Duir- Ad-Free
8th January 2014, 01:36 AM |#302  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipo, the caos

anybody knows how yo remove bootsound and Bootscreen if it is possible?

In aroma file manager delete files in /system/customize/resource

HTC_Sense5_Boot.mp3 - bootsound
hTC_bootup.zip - startup animation
hTC_downanimation.zip - shutdown animation
The Following User Says Thank You to standak14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift standak14 Ad-Free
8th January 2014, 04:23 AM |#303  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 524

More
Stock system dump for zara_cl can be found here.
Remember, it's a .zip not .img as it's from before the bootloader is unlocked which also means none of the apps are missing that for some reason disappear after unlocking. It's my Google Drive account, so the link won't be gone anytime soon and I have uploaded some extra files (stock boot, recovery, link for TWRP) which I will keep a link to in my signature.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to -Duir- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -Duir- Ad-Free
8th January 2014, 04:42 AM |#304  
Flag Gilmer
Thanks Meter: 852

Donate to Me
More
thanks @-Duir-
8th January 2014, 05:19 AM |#305  

More
@-Duir- Big thanks

@Hedied4me

Hi. Here is odexed framework and system apps.

Only for Htc Desire 601 (Zara) CL 1.10.652.9

Install as zip in recovery ( Cache and dalvink cache automatically wiped )

Sorry for the complications

Odexed_Framework_app_Zara_CL.zip
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to standak14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift standak14 Ad-Free
8th January 2014, 07:13 AM |#306  
Flag new york city
Thanks Meter: 11

More
All we need is a Desire 601 Section. Xda hurry up!

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using xda app-developers app
8th January 2014, 10:39 AM |#307  
Flag Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy Htc desire 601
I have installed games like nfs most wanted , real racing 3 and MC4. I have also saved the files required to play the games in sd card.. but the games dont detect the files from the sd card .. they just show the message that there no enough space to download the game. please help me out..
Thank you!!
8th January 2014, 11:20 AM |#308  

More
Tell somebody, zaglyuchil Sense, did restore from backup in rekaveri, all earned, only applications that are put after a backup of course gone, but the memory space is occupied. The question of what is necessary to clean the files to free up memory, or where to find not installed applications after backup to set them. And yet, can you tell me how best to restore order in the system and on the memory card.
8th January 2014, 01:21 PM |#309  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crt798162

I have installed games like nfs most wanted , real racing 3 and MC4. I have also saved the files required to play the games in sd card

Use Foldermount and attached file FolderMount_patch_601.zip. ( Install as zip in recovery )

Then go move data in foldermount from /storage/emulated/0/android/data as real racing 2, 3 etc. OBB files unfortunately do not
Attached Files
File Type: zip FolderMount_patch_601.zip - [Click for QR Code] (179.3 KB, 101 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to standak14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift standak14 Ad-Free
8th January 2014, 05:16 PM |#310  
Flag Astana
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Question HTC Desire 601 Dual Sim (zara_dug)
Hi guys!
I need help, i can recover my device and boot normaly, cause when i push the ON button its boot to fastboot menu, i didn't know that files from zara_ul doesn't compatible with my dual Sim version (zara_dug). If someone can upload original stock files please send these: recovery.img and boot.img for HTC Desire 601 Dual Sim, I will be grateful.
8th January 2014, 05:43 PM |#311  
Flag Bengaluru

More
Htc desire 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by standak14

Use Foldermount and attached file FolderMount_patch_601.zip. ( Install as zip in recovery )

Then go move data in foldermount from /storage/emulated/0/android/data as real racing 2, 3 etc. OBB files unfortunately do not

Sorry. I did not get the steps on where i have to Unzip the file and whether i have to move the Foldermount files or the files from /storage/emulated/0/android/data to Foldermount.
Thanks foe helping out!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)