FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.4.4][KTU84P][Stable] SlimKat - T0lte-[Build 8][+Weeklies]

10,629 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,541

By prbassplayer, Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator on 16th November 2013, 06:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th November 2016, 10:50 PM |#711  
Thanks Meter: 156

More
delete me
21st June 2019, 12:51 AM |#712  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Hello, I'm here again - I wonder if I'm locked in - just found myself I see.... In all my issues... I had given up and deleted the Roms and all that... Stupid
I now got a Note 2 GT-7100, so.... I wanted to try again. But of cause iv deleted all my files so I'm searching for Slimkat 4.4.4..... *Sigh*

I had to replace 2 things on the mobil, from my old 7105 - so it is kinda a Frankenstein, the Simcard was broke so I replaced it and it seemed to work - and then I broke the turn on button so had to replace that as well.... But it works it seems.... Just need to find the Slimkat version which I just can't seem to find.

nice to see my old replies so I can remember what was going on in time past iv happily nearly forgotten everything - and now of cause I'm trying to relearn and get it fixed.

Just need Slimkat and Gapps and I should be running, hopefully.... I just need to find it.

I'm kinda lost without the Slimkat rom :/ And the original site don't have it any longer.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)