FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Any experience with appszoom reviews?

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By gpuig, Junior Member on 18th November 2013, 06:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all,

I was investigating different ways to promote my app and I was thinking on appszoom. I thought those reviews were only under payment but I just found out that you can also apply for a free review! However, unders those conditions: "You can also request your review for free and you'll get it published within 60 days"

Has anyone tried a free review with them?
 
 
19th November 2013, 02:56 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
appszoom.com is a very good apps review site
appszoom.com have reviewed two of my apps
* NewsDrift

* Africa Safaris

I really liked the way they did the reviews. You don't have to wait for 60 days. For instance, NewsDrift was reviewed within 48 hours of submitting the app. The reviews were also very well done - I also got to be featured on their home page under Latest Reviews.

I would recommend appszoom any day.
The Following User Says Thank You to abelmasai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abelmasai Ad-Free
19th November 2013, 03:33 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up A good way to promote your app/game
I also ad my app/game listed and reviewed by Appzoom.com :

Konbo Monsters

I really think they did a fair review and my game was featured in its Latest Reviews section.

If you want a good way to promote your app, choose the AppZoom.com
19th November 2013, 07:40 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thanks for your answers! Indeed those reviews look pretty professional.

Did any of you use a paid review (specially since you mentioned within 48h) or you took the free option? If so, how much does it cost?
19th November 2013, 09:07 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Yes, the reviews are very professional...I did not have to pay anything. Both of my apps were reviewed for free... I was really impressed.
26th December 2013, 11:42 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpuig

Hi all,

I was investigating different ways to promote my app and I was thinking on appszoom. I thought those reviews were only under payment but I just found out that you can also apply for a free review! However, unders those conditions: "You can also request your review for free and you'll get it published within 60 days"

Has anyone tried a free review with them?

I had used their free review service, and got a quick response.
Also, the review process took shorter than expected and was very well done.
I'd used their service for my Android Game.
30th December 2013, 12:34 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpuig

Hi all,

I was investigating different ways to promote my app and I was thinking on appszoom. I thought those reviews were only under payment but I just found out that you can also apply for a free review! However, unders those conditions: "You can also request your review for free and you'll get it published within 60 days"

Has anyone tried a free review with them?

Yes, I have tried to submit an app on Appszoom but didn't succed. At last they ask to pay a fixed amount to publish my app review on their website. You should try some other website to publish a free review about your app. You should also consider App store optimization to increase app downloads from app stores.
30th December 2013, 01:24 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardsd1985

Yes, I have tried to submit an app on Appszoom but didn't succed. At last they ask to pay a fixed amount to publish my app review on their website. You should try some other website to publish a free review about your app. You should also consider App store optimization to increase app downloads from app stores.

Hi Richard,

I'm sorry to hear you were unable to submit your app for review. Did you get in touch with the AppsZoom support? [email protected]

I work there and I'm sure they can work something out for you, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to get a free review, AppsZoom always offers free reviews unless the app is not available in their testing country, or it is not a free app, but in both cases you can send them an APK or promo code so that they can review it, and you don't have to pay. Sorry if there was any confusion!
4th January 2014, 11:40 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monicalorrainemccoy

Hi Richard,

I'm sorry to hear you were unable to submit your app for review. Did you get in touch with the AppsZoom support? [email protected]

I work there and I'm sure they can work something out for you, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to get a free review, AppsZoom always offers free reviews unless the app is not available in their testing country, or it is not a free app, but in both cases you can send them an APK or promo code so that they can review it, and you don't have to pay. Sorry if there was any confusion!

Hello,
I didn't tried to contact AppsZoom support.I will consider your advice for my next app review. Thanks
23rd January 2014, 01:48 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Tell me if you notice a big increase of downloads after they've reviewed your apps? Many people told me that it is not worth to buy reviews.
23rd January 2014, 01:59 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodny

Tell me if you notice a big increase of downloads after they've reviewed your apps? Many people told me that it is not worth to buy reviews.

Hi! I just want to clarify that the point of reviews is not to get installs, but to increase visibility. If your app is good, people will install it and in AppsZoom reviewed apps receive 4x more installs than those without reviews. While the reviews are not app promotions, but the benefit of the Premium review is that the app appears in a Premium position in the homepage and for a longer period of time than free reviews. The other benefit of Premium reviews (besides being published within 48 hours) is that the developer approves it before it is published, so if you're not happy with the review you can block it from being published. Hope that helps clarify!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes