By Stanley304, Senior Member on 22nd November 2013, 06:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th November 2013, 05:58 AM |#131  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz8911

I found a way to make battlelog work on 4.2 or below. No root required! I registered here just to tell everyone. It's the easiest way to make battlelog think you are using a tablet. Kindle fire hd works flawlessly. How do I link a way to download app from my dropbox?

Can you pm me the link. I will add the file to the OP and to be sure to add your name for finding it. You can't host from Dropbox. Your file sharing will be halted for a few days. Trust me I learned the hard way.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

30th November 2013, 09:44 AM |#132  
OP Senior Member

More
I updated the OP with a method I found for computer users to run Commander Mode without needing to own a phone/tablet.
30th November 2013, 03:01 PM |#133  
Flag miami
Thanks Meter: 1

More
BlueStacks on Mac
I can't seem to install Battlelog or Commander on the Mac using BlueStacks. I looked through the thread and seem to be the only one trying to use a Mac. I have a Xoom and can't get it to run properly on that either. Are there any configurations for BlueStacks to make it think I am trying to install on a tablet?

I'll keep researching and let you know if I find anything.
1st December 2013, 01:04 PM |#134  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Iocean X7 Plus Commander
Hi bf4 Commander works great with Iocean X7 Plus but sometimes when i log into server telling me network error.
The Following User Says Thank You to Corbe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Corbe Ad-Free
1st December 2013, 02:19 PM |#135  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley304

I updated the OP with a method I found for computer users to run Commander Mode without needing to own a phone/tablet.

Hey Stanley,
When using blustacks, battlelog and commander seem to work ok, (battlelog server browser launches commander) but when i load the map, i only see black screen. i can hear the souds and use for example UAV but dont see anything. Did you or anyone else experience the same issue ?
I have BF4 installed on my laptop only to use for commander mode, and this blustacks solution would save me 20G of space.
1st December 2013, 08:13 PM |#136  

More
Works great on my Droid 4. Just can't use battlelog to connect to a server as commander.
The Following User Says Thank You to theebu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift theebu Ad-Free
1st December 2013, 11:24 PM |#137  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by egze

Hey Stanley,
When using blustacks, battlelog and commander seem to work ok, (battlelog server browser launches commander) but when i load the map, i only see black screen. i can hear the souds and use for example UAV but dont see anything. Did you or anyone else experience the same issue ?
I have BF4 installed on my laptop only to use for commander mode, and this blustacks solution would save me 20G of space.

I have been working on trying to find a fix for this. It appears that others are having the same issue with larger apps. I haven't tried to much yet cause I currently have family visiting. It appears to run out of RAM in Commander Mode. It will work to the point of finding a server, then once click join it goes to a black screen and the picture disappears and the sounds gets really jittery. I have tried to increase the RAM but does not update with in the program. on the positive side, it will load battlelog just fine, even has the commander button.
Once I figure out a way I will post it.
1st December 2013, 11:32 PM |#138  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danteas1

I can't seem to install Battlelog or Commander on the Mac using BlueStacks. I looked through the thread and seem to be the only one trying to use a Mac. I have a Xoom and can't get it to run properly on that either. Are there any configurations for BlueStacks to make it think I am trying to install on a tablet?

I'll keep researching and let you know if I find anything.

You have to install Google Play store to get the app.
Once you download them, they auto launch in tablet mode.
You may have the same problem as everyone else on windows. It appears to be a RAM issue but I may be wrong.
Let me know if you figure anything out.
2nd December 2013, 01:52 AM |#139  
Flag miami

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley304

You have to install Google Play store to get the app.
Once you download them, they auto launch in tablet mode.
You may have the same problem as everyone else on windows. It appears to be a RAM issue but I may be wrong.
Let me know if you figure anything out.

Ok, so I tried this on my Mac:

Installed ADW launcher to see Android settings (which I couldn't get to before). About this Tablet showed that the version of Android on BlueStacks for Mac OSX is 2.4.3. I think Commander requires 4.0. This may be the reason that when I go to the Google Play and try to install Battlelog or Commander from there, it tells me that they are "not compatible with this device".

I've got Windows 7 installed on VMWare on the Mac so then I tried:

Installing Bluestacks. Battlelog and Commander installed without issue. Tried to run and got black screen. This could be because it's running on a VMWare session, but I was still curious about running it under Windows.

I got my Galaxy S2 to run Commander, but it killed my connection after about 4 minutes. I'll keep trying. My Xoom still refuses to cooperate.
The Following User Says Thank You to danteas1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danteas1 Ad-Free
2nd December 2013, 07:38 AM |#140  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 27

More
I can confirm that commander app is working on Sony Xperia ion on cm10 fxp 247.
It doesn't work on pa 2.5. @Stanley304
Sent from my Xperia ion using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd December 2013, 08:11 PM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi all,

Commander is working perfect, but battlelog won't start in Tablet Mode. I setup xposed with the settings on the first page, it also starts up differently but the loading-circle in the middle just keeps spinning.

It is a Note 2

Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Hi all,

Commander is working perfect, but battlelog won't start in Tablet Mode. I setup xposed with the settings on the first page, it also starts up differently but the loading-circle in the middle just keeps spinning.

It is a Note 2

Any suggestions?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)