OPG Pro is not only battery saver on rooted Android smartphones/tablets. It is an optimized combination and not a single solution.
Geek, Play, Attempt or Improving……
Two-year effort to build
13,280 hours of test duration, 1,252 user's posts, 767 gmail conversations
Not simply to play, but it is simple to use
Make a battery app of difference
XDA Report it http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...owerguard-pro/
- Extends stand-by time and battery life and optimizes charging parameters
- Easily find the consumption processes by Battery Doctor
- Optimizes system kernel and CPU usage to improve device performance
- Six (6) customized power-saving modes to suit different scenarios
- Proactively guards from power-killer apps and safely shuts down useless power-consuming programs
- Fast ON/OFF settings for 100% system customization
- Intelligently switches to/from WiFi/Cell data to preserve battery life
- Professional tips on power optimization
This first part of the OnePowerGuard Pro manual will give you an overview of how it works, the mode profiles, and other commonly used features.
- Why I developed OnePowerGuard Pro?
- How OnePowerGuard Pro works?
- How to work OnePowerGuard Pro?
- The Comparison Table
- New Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Start Guide
- Battery Doctor Guide
- Safe Clean Guide
- Defence Stats Guide
- CPU Status Guide
- Apps Stats Guide
- Upgrade Guide If you forgot to backup your key, just send an email to [email protected]
- Settings Guide
- Switch Settings Guide
- Battery Level History Guide
- Widget Guide
- CPU and CPU Frequency Introduction
- CPU Governor Introduction
- I/O Schedulers Introduction
- Wakelocks Introduction
- Some Wakelokes Handle
- Saving Tips
Solve your issues
- Help: http://onexuan.com/blog/help/
- Gallery: http://www.onexuan.com/gallery/index.html
- Slideshow: http://www.onexuan.com/batteryslideshow/index.html
- Free Version and Old Post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1947559
OnePowerGuard Pro is actually a script app, but our thinking is easy to run script by users who don't know how to run a script. Now Here is script open source!
Thank you for your support and payment.
Note: How to use Battery Doctor on Android 4.4 KitKat
Android 4.4_r1 removed the possibility for apps to request for the BATTERY_INFO permission, This is the commit https://android.googlesource.com/pla...f8db87b%5E%21/
The reason (issue mentioned) for the commit is unknown.
This permission and the access to batterystats - formerly known as batteryinfo - service is vital for use cases (and apps) dealing with analysing awake and wakeup causes (battery drainers) as this services gives access to partial wakelocks and alarms.
I would like to request a rollback of the mentioned commit. See issue 61975
Here is a Solution from XDA forum by Xposed and download Version 6.2.0, Android 4.3 or older is well, you can flash older ROM
Enable BATTERY_STATS for KitKat