This is my Xposed module that was originally designed for the HTC One series devices, and now ported to the SGS devices (tested on SGS3 and GN2)
- Transparent statusbar (with ability to set background color/alpha)
- Transparent notification pulldown window (with ability to set background color/alpha)
- 100-step battery icons, with optional battery % display during charging animation
- Themable and replaceable statusbar images, in a simple Zip file format (called XSBM Iconpacks (SGS iconpacks are slightly different than One/GPE packs. More info on 2nd post.))
- Adjustable statusbar icon scaling
- Experimental support to replace individual application notification icons, in-app icons, and most drawable resources (may not work with all applications; see 2nd post for more information)
- Center clock mod (thanks to @C3C076 (modded to work with Touchwiz layout))
- Remove AM/PM from 12h clock
- Change clock color (changes both statusbar and notification window clock color)
- Remove clock from statusbar
- Remove battery icon from statusbar
- Colorize battery text and icon display, either fixed (single color) or based on charge range
- Change statusbar icon colors (only replaced/overridden icons, not stock ones)
- Automatic module update via repo.xposed.info
- Ability to apply changes without a soft reboot (requires superuser permission)
- Make sure you have the latest Xposed Framework installed
- Make sure you enable the app_process from within Xposed Installer and reboot
- Install attached apk (located at the top of the thread header in the Downloads tab), just like you would any other apk
- Enable module in Xposed Installer, pick which settings you want, and either reboot, or restart the shell (adb shell 'stop;start' or Soft reboot)
- Enjoy the purdy icons
- (Optional) Download & import other iconpacks if you'd like. Or create one yourself and share it with others!
- Initial SGS release
- Fixed NPE after first install. Should automatically import default iconpack on first launch.
- Changed icon scale limits to 10 - 75px, with default at 50px
- Because of work & life obligations, I can no longer maintain this project. I have taken what I've done so far and have made it publicly available on my github here. Thanks to everyone that supported me in this endeavor, and I hope there aren't too many upset by this decision.
- @rovo89 for making the Xposed Framework and providing helpful docs and code assistance
- @Tungstwenty for assistance with xposed and coding in general
- @C3C076 for the center clock and transparent statusbar code for the GE version
- @snachez for the beautiful white icons that are the default iconpack in all 2.x versions of the mod
- @wangtang2k for the original cyan and orange A&T icons, which inspired me to look into Xposed development
- @alex67890 for the French translation
- @jonata for the Italian translation
- All the generous users who have donated. Always appreciated, but never required!
- All the testers and users of the mod!
If you know a language other than English and would like to contribute a translation for this module, please visit this link to get started.
You can also get this module from the Play Store for FREE.
Xposed StatusBar Mods SGS, a Tool/Utility for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
Current Stable Version: 1.0.2
Stable Release Date: 2013-11-29
Last Updated 2014-03-31