FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[CWM] [Root] Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Duos GT-S7262

30 posts
Thanks Meter: 154
 
By sahaj360, Member on 30th November 2013, 09:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
ClockWorkMod 6.0 Touch Recovery

-First of all download the files- recovery.tar.zip & Odin3.07.zip,
-Unzip both the files,
-Flash recovery.tar via Odin 3.07 (As PDA)..

This recovery has been ported by me from Galaxy Star Duos..

Root

For Rooting Download the attached Superuser.zip file & flash it via Clockworkmod Recovery.
Attached Files
File Type: zip recovery.tar.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.55 MB, 626491 views)
File Type: zip Superuser.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.24 MB, 255211 views)
File Type: zip Odin307.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.15 MB, 153467 views)
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to sahaj360 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sahaj360 Ad-Free
 
 
2nd December 2013, 03:19 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahaj360

Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Duos GT-S7262
Ported CWM 6.0 Touch Recovery

-Download the attached recovery.tar.zip,
-Unzip it,
-Flash recovery.tar via Odin 3.07 (As PDA)..

It has been ported by me from galaxy star duos..

flashed via odin but not able to go into recovery
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muddasir121 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift muddasir121 Ad-Free
7th December 2013, 03:27 PM |#3  
mussi96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddasir121

flashed via odin but not able to go into recovery

Try adb reboot recovery you have to install adb and samsung drivers first i know its a bit of a hassel but its the best method ....
29th December 2013, 08:08 PM |#4  
Member
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Try This
To boot into CWM recovery, turn off your phone complete, then turn it on by pressing and holding Volume Up + Volume Down + Home + Power Key, Let me know if it works or not
The Following User Says Thank You to um009 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift um009 Ad-Free
18th January 2014, 08:54 AM |#5  
nishu_nisarg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag gandhinagar
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
stil no recovery access
Quote:
Originally Posted by um009

To boot into CWM recovery, turn off your phone complete, then turn it on by pressing and holding Volume Up + Volume Down + Home + Power Key, Let me know if it works or not

hello...

i did and follow the same steps as mention above.but stil i m booting in stock recovery no cwm acess.how can i flash cwm recovery..
The Following User Says Thank You to nishu_nisarg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nishu_nisarg Ad-Free
23rd March 2014, 09:27 AM |#6  
osama-selo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahaj360

ClockWorkMod 6.0 Touch Recovery

-First of all download the files- recovery.tar.zip & Odin3.07.zip,
-Unzip both the files,
-Flash recovery.tar via Odin 3.07 (As PDA)..

This recovery has been ported by me from Galaxy Star Duos..

Root

For Rooting Download the attached Superuser.zip file & flash it via Clockworkmod Recovery.

Can I go back to stock recovery after the root without reflashing the stock rom through odin?

Or maybe can we have temporary recovery instead of permanent one?

Thanks
26th March 2014, 11:26 PM |#7  
buick1356's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
how to enter recovery manually?
3rd May 2014, 09:36 AM |#8  
k.d.s's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 325
 
More
not working for me..
4th May 2014, 11:36 AM |#9  
Member
Flag solapur
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.d.s

not working for me..

check this thred ,try it and report . help us by reporting thanks


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52404464
4th May 2014, 12:38 PM |#10  
k.d.s's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 325
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal.ghodake

check this thred ,try it and report . help us by reporting thanks


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52404464

No cant try it now. cuz Already Rooted yesterday after much pain finally succeeded
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k.d.s For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift k.d.s Ad-Free
4th May 2014, 01:33 PM |#11  
Member
Flag solapur
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.d.s

No cant try it now. cuz Already Rooted yesterday after much pain finally succeeded

how you rooted star pro.......?

please share some details

your baseband version,kernal version,build no... setting > about

and your rooting guide ....i try to root my mobile more than one mongth no solution.

please help bro...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes