Today I present to you....
This ROM looks like a stock TouchWiz Rom, however, it's been modified in order to create a better user experience.
These five things have always been in mind ever since I started:
- Bleeding edge performance!
- Excellent battery life!
- User satisfaction!
First Impression: What the heck?!?! Why is the ROM too fast?!? LOL I love this ROM, very smooth and I'm about to do some gaming to test the FPS stability. Thanks man for this awesome ROM!" - CooLoL1999
"This rom is so smooth and battery friendly with dk's 4.3 tw kernel, good job" - DNA420Now for the important stuff!
- Android 4.3 (Jellybean) - latest official Samsung UVUEMJC (T-Mobile U.S.A.) firmware
- This is improved version of stock ROM - no theme changes!
- Blazing fast, clean & stable!
- Modified TouchWiz 4.3 Interface
- For the T999
- Thanks to DocHoliday77 for the firmware!
- Stock insecure kernel
- Fully optimized and tweaked
- ROOT (su + SuperSu Permissions)
- Unsecured boot.img
- KNOX Removed
- Carrier IQ (Spyware) Removed
- SElinux set to 'Permissive'
- 4 Way reboot menu
- All apps listed in multiwindow
- Newest BusyBox
- Improved RAM performance
- Amazing battery life - but that depends on how you set it up!
- Speed optimizations
- sysro/sysrw commands support
- Nano text editor
- 100% deodexed
- Data, cache, and system partitions mounting tweaks
- Bloatware applications removed
- All /system and /data applications updated to latest available
- Better camera performance
- Better CPU performance
- Most optimal system scheduler
- Screenshot function by holding down power and home simultaneously
- init.d tweaks and scripts included
- build.prop modifications
- Improved EXT4 performance
- Audio improvements
- Beats, Dolby, and SRS pre-configured.
- Advanced Power Menu included over the stock one
- Sony Bravia and Sony xLoud engines
- And many more....!
- A Samsung Galaxy S III
- Root and custom recovery
- T999UVUEMJ4 Modem
- This ROM
- Awareness of what you're doing, and maybe some patience?
How to flash:
- Download the ROM and place it on your SD card
- Reboot into recovery
- If coming from another ROM, format all partitions (do a clean flash)!
- In the menu, select "install zip from sdcard" or "install zip from ext_sdcard"
- Select "choose zip from sdcard" and browse to where you put "Sultan ROM"
- After the flashing process is complete, reboot!
- Flash the insecure kernel if you get issues.
- DocHoliday77 for uploading the leak, and new firmware!
- saranhai, for allowing me to use his stuff in V2!
- Loserskater and designgears for posting the original UCUEMJ2 AT&T leak
- Stratak7 and upndwn4par for the Insecure Kernel
- Fcortes626 for his APM and Multiwindow app mods
- Fahadskhan for his banners and stuff he made for me
- Everyone else involved in this project
I am not responsible for what you do to your device, if you flunk college or your phone rings during a business interview and you don't get the job. Nor will I be held accountable if your T999 spontaneously becomes an iPhone. But if your phone cures world hunger then I can be responsible :D
Please do not kang anything from any of my ROMs, threads, or anything I made without my permission. I will more than likely let you, but please, just ask first! If you are caught moderators will be notified. You may will fool everyone, but not me!
One last thing, if you like this ROM, PLEASE press my thanks button in the bottom-left corner. It shows who enjoyed this. Thank you!
Sultan ROM, a ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
ROM Firmware Required: UVUEMJ4 Modem
Based On: Stock 4.3 TouchWiz
Last Updated 2013-12-09