FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [KEXEC CM10.2] JellyBean 4.3

88 posts
Thanks Meter: 10
 
By Sztunt1, Member on 5th December 2013, 10:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hashcode has posted this Rom 4.3 but now is delete from his server, i reupload it because many guys search it.
Using new kernel 3.0.8 from other motos
- You can install in any rom-slot (i have on rom-slot 3)
- Still no camera
- Seems to be a lot faster and responsive
- Must reboot on set up screen to enable wifi
- Internal storage is now defualt
- HD codecs are not enabled (hence why higher free RAM)
- Keyboards and backlights work
- Virtual keyboard stops working once you use the physical one
- Much better battery life
Gapps: http://goo.im/gapps
ROM: http://www.speedyshare.com/3Gdcu/cm-...IAL-solana.zip download via DM manager
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-14-22-59-45.jpg
Views:	3224
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	2434270   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-14-23-00-05.jpg
Views:	3118
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	2434271  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sztunt1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sztunt1 Ad-Free
 
 
6th December 2013, 05:28 AM |#2  
MrObvious's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wichita KS
Thanks Meter: 339
 
More
Does data work on this for 883 or 862 radios?

Sent from my DROID3 using xda app-developers app
6th December 2013, 09:57 AM |#3  
FrankieDedo's Avatar
Member
Flag Lucca
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Wait. does this mean that Droid 3 developing is still alive? O.o i thougth we played requiem for this phone! and what "Using new kernel 3.0.8 from other motos" means? that maybe the old kernel problems are getting looked into again? (like camera, HD codecs, etc)

I'm looking forward especially to a possible CM11, since i heard that KitKat is very optimized for 512MB RAM phones...
6th December 2013, 08:46 PM |#4  
Sztunt1's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious

Does data work on this for 883 or 862 radios?

Sent from my DROID3 using xda app-developers app

In my xt862 calls and sms working, for xt883 you need special build.prop:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...04665&page=217
7th December 2013, 02:55 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sztunt1

In my xt862 calls and sms working, for xt883 you need special build.prop:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...04665&page=217

so the gsm hack will work for this as long as the same steps(flash radio,change build.prop) are followed?
10th December 2013, 01:02 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Ponte Vedra
Thanks Meter: 4
 
Donate to Me
More
I have a correct GMS build.prop that I edited for this rom. Mine is a XT862 with the XT883 rom for stock. I spent quite a bit of time trying to get to work. I think this phone is a good backup to my Moto X and Droid 4. If ya'll want me to post it let me know.
11th December 2013, 03:19 AM |#7  
MrObvious's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wichita KS
Thanks Meter: 339
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly Monster

I have a correct GMS build.prop that I edited for this rom. Mine is a XT862 with the XT883 rom for stock. I spent quite a bit of time trying to get to work. I think this phone is a good backup to my Moto X and Droid 4. If ya'll want me to post it let me know.

Please. Does data work?
14th January 2014, 04:33 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Ponte Vedra
Thanks Meter: 4
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious

Please. Does data work?

Yes that it does let me set up a link for download.
16th January 2014, 08:42 PM |#9  
deviousmrtaco's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utica, NY
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Might be seeing a Safestrap update

https://github.com/Hashcode/android_...383f10b8b82b4c
17th January 2014, 02:17 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Hanover
Thanks Meter: 56
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sztunt1

Hashcode has posted this Rom 4.3 but now is delete from his server, i reupload it because many guys search it.
Using new kernel 3.0.8 from other motos
- You can install in any rom-slot (i have on rom-slot 3)
- Still no camera
- Seems to be a lot faster and responsive
- Must reboot on set up screen to enable wifi
- Internal storage is now defualt
- HD codecs are not enabled (hence why higher free RAM)
- Keyboards and backlights work
- Virtual keyboard stops working once you use the physical one
- Much better battery life
Gapps: http://goo.im/gapps
ROM: http://www.speedyshare.com/3Gdcu/cm-...IAL-solana.zip download via DM manager

I have to buy premium account to download it or use a download manager which also installs a bunch of crap? Oh dear...

Uploaded the file to another location:
Mega: cm-10.2-20130814-UNOFFICIAL-solana.zip 178.8 MB
Zippy: cm-10.2-20130814-UNOFFICIAL-solana.zip
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tobby88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tobby88 Ad-Free
22nd January 2014, 01:46 PM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Have you finally make data work on 4.3 for Droid 3?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krasoski For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krasoski Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes