CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.0.4 (Icecream Sandwich), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- First time flashing CM9.3 to your Galaxy Mini(Tass) (or coming from another ROM)?
1.Root your device and install ClockworkMod Recovery.
2.Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo
3.Do a Nandroid backup!
4.WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
5.Install the ROM from internal sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery
- Upgrading from CM7/Downgrading from CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2?
1.Do a Nandroid Backup!
2.WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
3.Install the ROM from internal sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery
[ROM][ICS][BUILD4]CM9.3 ICS-PLUS[02-03-2014][DISCONTINUED], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Mini
Source Code: https://github.com/erikcas/android_d.../tree/ics-plus
ROM OS Version: 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich
ROM Kernel: Linux 2.6.x
Based On: CyanogenMod 9.1
Current Stable Version: 4.0.4
Stable Release Date: 2014-03-02
Last Updated 2015-08-28