Thanks Meter: 140

By SagiLo, Senior Member on 7th December 2013, 07:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th December 2013, 09:53 PM |#21  
Flag Southeastern Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 987

More
Almost perfect, but....
Would like to be able to pick which calendars it monitors. Is this possible? (I didn't see it in the free version and had to uninstall because it loaded all my to-do's first).

18th December 2013, 10:02 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
can confirm calendar app selection
I had a bout of impatience so I just purchased pro. I can confirm that pro allows you to open your calendar app with a click on the notification.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingoflakemoor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kingoflakemoor Ad-Free
18th December 2013, 10:17 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciku720

Working on Galaxy S2

It's on the TODO list, ill keep your number for the time comes

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
18th December 2013, 10:19 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwiklin

Are you planning to localize it? I would be great. If you need help with Polish - let me know...

It's on the TODO list, ill keep your number for the time comes
18th December 2013, 10:22 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.klinge

Great app - I too would like to be able to choose which app opens upon notification click (I'm using business calendar) rather than just the stock.

Also count me in if you need danish translation

//M

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks...

Selecting the calendar app to be opened on click should be on the next update...

18th December 2013, 10:24 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdk16420

Can you add an option to disable both date/day of week header. It's a bit redundant with the same information a cm above in the status bar header.

I'm not sure I got what you are saying,
But if you want to hide some of the elements, go to the wanted layout (Normal/Expanded) swipe to the left (or click the 'layout' tab) -> arrange parts, and just swipe off the unwanted element.

The Following User Says Thank You to SagiLo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SagiLo Ad-Free
18th December 2013, 10:25 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgoldner

Would like to be able to pick which calendars it monitors. Is this possible? (I didn't see it in the free version and had to uninstall because it loaded all my to-do's first).

Hi,
It is possible but currently under the PRO version only...

18th December 2013, 10:26 PM |#28  
Flag Redmond, OR
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I've been using StatusAgenda (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...usagenda&hl=en) for quite a while which is the same concept. Your program seems to be much more customizable though, and the other seems like it hasn't been updated for some time and also has some issues like not always showing the correct date. Nice to see another program like this and looking forward to giving it a try!
The Following User Says Thank You to armyengineer51 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift armyengineer51 Ad-Free
19th December 2013, 12:57 AM |#29  
Flag NW Indiana
Thanks Meter: 188

More
I really like this app, so much so that I bought the Pro version which I like even better! So simple but very handy. It's just one of those things that makes me wonder why I never thought of it. Great app, thank you.
19th December 2013, 01:22 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Bought the pro version...love it! I've removed the google calendar widget from my left screen...now I'm sitting here wondering what I'm going to do with that phone real estate!

The only thing I don't like is that when you have an event set as an "all day" event, it should show on the day of the event...currently it shows the day before.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgoldner

Pro does that. $.99 right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cirkustanz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cirkustanz Ad-Free
19th December 2013, 04:25 AM |#31  
Flag Southeastern Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 987

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SagiLo

Hi,
It is possible but currently under the PRO version only...

Bought the Pro version. Awesome app.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to hgoldner For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hgoldner Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
agenda, calendar, notification, sagi, status

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)