HTC Boombass

Search This thread
just got my HTC Boombass today,
its sound is great but have to turn the volume up
or you can only hear the Boomsound clearly instead of the Boombass.

H4nKEKy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pradeepvizz

marctronixx

Jul 18, 2007
clearly a bragging post. :p :good:

someone in this forum also has the boom bass and has spoken about it already as well...

i have had one for a couple weeks now but didnt bother to speak about it because there are several vids on the internet about it... one more wont make any difference..

it does sound great with soundcloud. i have a grippy kind of case (waiting for the batter case i pre-ordered) so it stays put on the slide out floor thingy.. :p

having the audio at max setting is the best way to get the most bang for the sound.

the crossover point could be a bit lower because you can hear some voice tones in the bass speaker.

overall its a great option to have tunes on the fly... go pick one up!

MrJinx

May 12, 2008
clearly a bragging post. :p :good:

someone in this forum also has the boom bass and has spoken about it already as well...

i have had one for a couple weeks now but didnt bother to speak about it because there are several vids on the internet about it... one more wont make any difference..

it does sound great with soundcloud. i have a grippy kind of case (waiting for the batter case i pre-ordered) so it stays put on the slide out floor thingy.. :p

having the audio at max setting is the best way to get the most bang for the sound.

the crossover point could be a bit lower because you can hear some voice tones in the bass speaker.

overall its a great option to have tunes on the fly... go pick one up!

Greetings!

I am actually considering picking up one of these puppies!

I have my One Max encased in an OtterBox Defender case. It's rather thick... do you think it will fit on the stand or will it hang over the edge?

Thanks!

marctronixx

Jul 18, 2007
it will most likely hang over the edge.
i have the htc battery flip case and it will not fit on the boombass stand, so i just flip the phone landscape and place it right in front of the htc boombass and dont use the slide out drawer for the boom bass. same difference...

Marcdu81

May 14, 2006
Tarn
Some can tell me if the sound is really good before buying it ? I tried this one with friends, very good sound, but the price is more expensive than Boombass ...

rowihel2012

Oct 13, 2012
no way my friend the Bose is perfect in every product it has fantastic audio quality
i tried it

Marcdu81

May 14, 2006
Tarn
I received boombass, really a great sound, but i've also bought an audio bluetooth receiver connected to my audio system to party with my friends !

Trooper Thorn

Jan 28, 2009
I got a BoomBass and I really like it. Very decent sound. The only thing I don't like about it is that I can't really play with my phone while it's on, because it sounds better when it's set with the BoomBass instead of in my hands.

But it's a pretty slick device. To turn it on and pair it with your phone you just hold you phone over the top, and it activates via NFC. Kinda cool.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just got my HTC Boombass today,
    its sound is great but have to turn the volume up
    or you can only hear the Boomsound clearly instead of the Boombass.

H4nKEKy.jpg
    Ok thanks, i order now BoomBass ...