FORUMS

[Rom] Samsung Galaxy Star Pro GT-S7262

30 posts
Thanks Meter: 155
 
By sahaj360, Member on 14th December 2013, 05:00 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
GT-S7262 Deodexed Stock Based Rom


Features:
# Deodexed,
# Rooted,
# Zipaligned,
# Busybox 1.21.1,
# Free of Samsung Bloatware,
# Holo Kitkat Launcher,
# Battery % Mod,
# Other Tweaks,
# Up to date Google Apps.

Instructions:
# Enter into ClockWorkMod Recovery,
# Wipe data/Factory Reset,
# Wipe Dalvik Cache,
# Flash Zip,
# Enjoy,

Note:
# First Boot may take some time.

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9g...qwsc/S7262.zip
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-19-02-40-17[1].png
Views:	52630
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	2462309  
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to sahaj360 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sahaj360 Ad-Free
16th December 2013, 05:41 PM |#2  
Member
Flag Sahiwal
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Thumbs up Kernel required so badly!
hi thanks for the rom,

but please add the kernel also in the zip so it will be complete stock zip to recover any bricked phone without odin!


PLEASE
10th January 2014, 05:07 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Angry CWM request to upgrade to KITKAT
hello,
please post a Clockwork recovery mode 6.4.5.x file to upgrade to Kitkat 4.4.2
for the samsung galaxy star pro s7262.
eagerly waiting for some custom roms
The Following User Says Thank You to bappada For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bappada Ad-Free
19th January 2014, 06:26 AM |#4  
headers.chennai's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greater Chennai
Thanks Meter: 10
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahaj360

GT-S7262 Deodexed Stock Based Rom


Features:
# Deodexed,
# Rooted,
# Zipaligned,
# Busybox 1.21.1,
# Free of Samsung Bloatware,
# Holo Kitkat Launcher,
# Battery % Mod,
# Other Tweaks,
# Up to date Google Apps.

Instructions:
# Enter into ClockWorkMod Recovery,
# Wipe data/Factory Reset,
# Wipe Dalvik Cache,
# Flash Zip,
# Enjoy,

Note:
# First Boot may take some time.

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9g...qwsc/S7262.zip

Wonderful - Can I flash the file direct without rooting?

Guess I need a proper working CWM - Can you link me to one? Please
25th January 2014, 10:38 PM |#5  
SashaVeliki's Avatar
Member
Flag Veliki Popović
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
ROM
New ROM

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2622960
27th January 2014, 03:50 PM |#6  
Ameer Shimoga's Avatar
Member
Flag Hubli
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaVeliki

New ROM

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2622960

it is for gt-7562 not for gt-7262
24th March 2014, 06:26 PM |#7  
updown69's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
To dev @sahaj360 did you tried the rom yourself?

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk
4th April 2014, 01:05 PM |#8  
Member
Flag Kazakhstan, Kokshetay
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
New ROM
http://techbeasts.com/2014/02/17/upd...at-custom-rom/
6th April 2014, 07:03 AM |#9  
updown69's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderRaise

http://techbeasts.com/2014/02/17/upd...at-custom-rom/

Please add screenshots. And whats new or bugs and tutorial please add it. If anything goes wrong where to get s7262 stock rom?

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

@WonderRaise I can't install CWM and therefore can't root my phone. I tried and fed up of my phone. I tried to flash CWM recovery through odin and failed. Many members had helped me thanks for their support.
Here is the last time conversation with one of the member who helped me. Check conversation between me and him. Please to save your time start from the second last page.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2500162

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk
6th April 2014, 02:57 PM |#10  
Member
Flag Kazakhstan, Kokshetay
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by updown69

Please add screenshots. And whats new or bugs and tutorial please add it. If anything goes wrong where to get s7262 stock rom?

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

@WonderRaise I can't install CWM and therefore can't root my phone. I tried and fed up of my phone. I tried to flash CWM recovery through odin and failed. Many members had helped me thanks for their support.
Here is the last time conversation with one of the member who helped me. Check conversation between me and him. Please to save your time start from the second last page.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2500162

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

I could not flash this rom. Can anyone ever get
6th April 2014, 03:02 PM |#11  
updown69's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Is your phone rooted? Can you upload a screenshot of your mobile which shows baseband version, kernel version and build version?

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes