Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[MEGA]Titanium S1,Cherry Flame2.0,KTouch U86 Kiss,Archos 45 Platinum

115 posts
Thanks Meter: 180

By idragon81, Senior Member on 17th December 2013, 02:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello Everybody!!
Recently when going through the xda forums for the devices Karbonn Titanium S1, Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0, K-Touch Hornet u86 kiss , I noticed that a lot of people have questions regarding Stock rom, Recovery rooting and Solutions for Brick.However most of the posts have been left unanswered or died for some reason.

Hence I decided to open a thread that can be used to solve general problems and issues regarding the Device.

NOTE:- Archos 45 Platinum too has similar device specifications.The same CWM version worked for @best98 who is using an Archos 45 Platinum.

Tip:Using CWM touch recovery
When using the CWM Touch recovery you may notice that it is not really working properly and that touch is not doing anything. The fact is the touch is being registered and that the touch method is different than normal android because of limited drivers in recovery.

The working
Use one finger touch to scroll
Use two finger touch to select item

Installing a Recovery Menu

Quote:

Using PC

1) Install the Mobile Drivers.
2) Download Minimal ADB And fastboot [Windows users] Linux and Mac users might have to download the whole Android sdk as of now.
3) Download the recovery you want from the attachments below.
4) Rename them to recovery.img after extracting and copy it to a folder of know location.
5) Boot your device into fastboot mode.i.e Power on your mobile by pressing and holding Power button and vol+ Key.until you see A green screen.
6) Connect your device to the PC and open Minimal ADB and fastboot
7) Run the command " fastboot flash recovery C:\USERS\MYNAME\DESKTOP\ANDROID\RECOVERY.IMG".
Without the quotes replace C:\USERS\MYNAME\DESKTOP\ANDROID\ with the location where you extracted recovery.img.
8) Wait untill it completes and VOILA new recovery installed.

Note: In case you want to preserve your stock recovery, run the command "fastboot boot C:\USERS\MYNAME\DESKTOP\ANDROID\RECOVERY.IMG"
Without the quotes replace C:\USERS\MYNAME\DESKTOP\ANDROID\ with the location where you extracted recovery.img.

Using Mobile

Simple Method.
Just install the TACK Manager from here and install the recovery .Enjoy .

Not so simple method :P
Download the flashable recoveries from Below and flash it through CWM Or TWRP [Yes, you need custom recovery for this to flash]

Rooting Your Device

Quote:

Method 1: Through CWM/TWRP

1) Download the SuperSU package provided below.
2) Copy it to the root of your SDCard
3) Select Install zip from SDCard

Method 2:Through Framaroot
Personally I Did not get any success by this method.But lot of users reported it to to work by using the Gandalf exploit.
Also some versions of framaroot work better on some devices as compared to others.So maybe just have to check which version works for our Mobile.

1) Download and install Framaroot.apk
2) On the exploits list select Gandalf
3) It'll probably crash the first time and apparently work the second time you launch it.

As I Am not sure which version of framaroot works for this mobile hence no upload

Attached Files
File Type: zip UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.25.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.00 MB, 5120 views)
File Type: zip recovery_twrp.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.60 MB, 6607 views)
File Type: zip recovery_cwm.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.08 MB, 13903 views)
File Type: zip recovery_stock.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.38 MB, 4033 views)
File Type: zip CWM_Flashable.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.19 MB, 6142 views)
File Type: zip TWRP2.2_Flashable.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.72 MB, 3054 views)
File Type: zip TWRP2.5_Flashable.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.01 MB, 5328 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to idragon81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift idragon81 Ad-Free

17th December 2013, 03:01 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
Flashing Roms and Fix Soft brick

Quote:

1) Copy Rom to SDCard
2) Boot into Recovery by Powering on while holding power and vol+ Button.Initially you'll see a green screen...Keep holding untill the screen turns red.
3) Goto Mounts and storage and format /Cache and /Data. Format /SYSTEM if installing new rom.
4) Goto Advanced and format Dalvik Cache
5) Select Apply Zip from SD Card
6) Select zip file of rom to install and wait.
7) Reboot and voila.

Note:This is assuming you are using CWMR
Note: Do not format /SYS_BOOT Partition.You'll end up bricking your device and then will not be able to boot into Fastboot mode.
If this happens by mistake.Follow the next Guide.

Fixing RESET FOR ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD

Quote:

In case you end up Formatting /SYS_BOOT Partition then you'll most likely end up in this.There might be few other cases when this can happen but none that i am aware of.

If you Have a Linux Desktop
If you have access to Linux PC then connect your mobile to it and mount the partition which is around 50 MB. Download the Images.zip from below.unzip the file and copy the whole folder to the 50 MB partition.
Your File structure should look something like this

-\50MBPartition
-\image
-\AMSS.MBN
-\AMSSHD.MBN
If you have Windows
http://www.filefactory.com/file/2n5ygdzybijv
I'll soon put up a guide for windows users.

This is the guide I found on facebook's CM Flame 2.0 group.
DISCLAIMER:
This fix worked for me. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE, YOU DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Please do the process step-by-step. DON'T SKIP any step as I don't know what will happen and there's a possibilty that your phone will be dead permanently.

TOOLS NEEDED:
Roadkill and StockROM
DOWNLOAD STEPS:
1. Go to www.dropbox.com
2. SIGN-IN using MY credentials
E-mail: pemaustria@outlook.com
Password: dropbox-pemaustria
3. Navigate to the folder cmflame2, there you can find the file.
4. Right click cmflame2stock.zipx, and click download.

(THIS STEPS LEAVE ME NO CHOICE BUT TO GIVE MY DROPBOX ACCOUNT TO YOU. AS A RESPECT, PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE ANY ACCOUNTS AND SECURITY SETTINGS ON MY PROFILE. THANK YOU)

NOTE: Please use WinZip for extracting files. Thanks

TUTORIALS:
1. Disconnect all USB drives especially flash drives, including memory cards.
2. Turn on your device to QPST Mode, and connect it to computer. When a window prompt you to format card. CANCEL.
3. Extract the contents of cmflame2stock.zipx and run Roadkill.exe. Click 'Yes' if administrative privilages prompt you.
4. In the left side of 'Write image to' choose PHYSICAL DISK 1(3.61GB). In my case it is 3.61 GB. Your size must be approximately 4GB. CHOOSE THE RIGHT DISK. CHOOSING THE WRONG DISK WILL RESULT DAMAGE to the selected disk.
5. In your extracted folder, you will see an image file named CM-Flame2.0-StockROM.img.
6. On source file, browse for the image file you just extracted.
7. Click 'START', wait for the process until it's finished.

Attached Files
File Type: zip image.zip - [Click for QR Code] (9.10 MB, 3237 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to idragon81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift idragon81 Ad-Free
17th December 2013, 03:07 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Custom ROM's
Stock Rom

Quote:

Karbonn Titanium S1
Flashable ZIP
CWM Backup

Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0

Flashable ZIP

K-Touch Hornet U86 Kiss

K-Touch 1.3.4 Rom

Archos 45 Platinum

Archos 45 CWM Backup

Custom ROMS

Quote:

LeWa OS 14.05.16
Download

One of the most stable ROMs I've seen for our device.It is Continiuosly developed and supported at Lewatek and has weekly updates at friday.OTA update are available so you don't have to download the whole ROM

MIUI ROM 4.1.17

Highly Customizable ROM.
MIUI Is known for the amount of customization you can do with it.From Statusbar to Lockscreen to everything normal android OS can do.
MIUI ROM Download

Lenovo Magic 4.0
With Support for over 11 Languages and

Download

CM10.1
CM10.1 Base ROM
Update File

CM10.2 Alpha
CM10.2 ROM

CM11 Alpha 3
CM11 ROM

Nokia X ROM Port
This ROM is ported by our friend rdis.
You can find the ROM here

AOSP KitkatFlare
More like Stock ROM with KitKat touch in it.Cooler and more Powerful
This is a KitKat Look alike and not the actual kitkat. For KitKat Check CM11 Above.
AOSP KitKatFlare

IXYNOS
Based on stock
Fully themed with color combination of cyan, yellow, purple and white
Slim rom around 189 Mb
init.d tweaks
build.prop tweaks
ttpod
mifileexplorer
pre rooted
zipaligned
net speed in status bar
good battery life
extremely smooth high performance rom
camera with smile detection

Ixynos ROM

Xperia Z
Xperia Z Download

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to idragon81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift idragon81 Ad-Free
17th December 2013, 03:19 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
Reserved
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to idragon81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift idragon81 Ad-Free
23rd December 2013, 01:22 PM |#5  
Flag mehsana
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up Thanks idrogon81
Quote:
Originally Posted by idragon81

Hello Everybody!!
Recently when going through the xda forums for the devices Karbonn Titanium S1, Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0, K-Touch Hornet u86 kiss [Hence reffered to as TCK-SU186, Simply because it is easier to refer to ], I noticed that a lot of people have questions regarding Stock rom, Recovery rooting and Solutions for Brick.However most of the posts have been left unanswered or died for some reason.

Hence I decided to open a thread that can be used to solve general problems and issues regarding the Device.

Stock Rom

Custom Recovery

Rooting Method

Framarook-1.7.0.apk works fine to root karbonn s1 titanium without any crash. use gandalf exploit and its done.
The Following User Says Thank You to sunilneelam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sunilneelam Ad-Free
26th December 2013, 04:26 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilneelam

Framarook-1.7.0.apk works fine to root karbonn s1 titanium without any crash. use gandalf exploit and its done.

That's strange :/
Didnt work for me
The Following User Says Thank You to idragon81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift idragon81 Ad-Free
30th December 2013, 07:31 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Exclamation Any Cynogenmod roms
Quote:

Hello Everybody!!
Recently when going through the xda forums for the devices Karbonn Titanium S1, Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0, K-Touch Hornet u86 kiss [Hence reffered to as TCK-SU186, Simply because it is easier to refer to ], I noticed that a lot of people have questions regarding Stock rom, Recovery rooting and Solutions for Brick.However most of the posts have been left unanswered or died for some reason.

Stock Rom

Custom Recovery

Rooting Method

I loved Cynogenmod and I also want it to be on my device
Any help will be appreciated
1st January 2014, 06:24 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLya

I loved Cynogenmod and I also want it to be on my device
Any help will be appreciated

There is CM10.1 for Our device. However i didnt find it to be stable.Didn't find ways to connect to data and some people had issues with microphone not working.
I'll be uploading more unbrick solutuions first, followed by MIUI rom and then CM10.1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idragon81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift idragon81 Ad-Free
2nd January 2014, 04:48 PM |#9  

More
Angry TY
Quote:

There is CM10.1 for Our device. However i didnt find it to be stable.Didn't find ways to connect to data and some people had issues with microphone not working.
I'll be uploading more unbrick solutuions first, followed by MIUI rom and then CM10.1

If uget it bugfree plz upload it
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to LOLya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LOLya Ad-Free
4th January 2014, 07:16 PM |#10  

More
English TWRP
Quote:

Hello Everybody!!

Stock Rom

Custom Recovery

Rooting Method

The TWRP is in Japanese Language can u upload english twrp.img
I googled for it but did'nt get it
4th January 2014, 09:56 PM |#11  
Flag Brisach
Thanks Meter: 29

Donate to Me
More
Hi,

Great to read that.. at least after crawling the web and finding that Karbon S5 is equivalent to Archos 50 Platinum.. I find from the specs that this Karbonn S1 is the same as the Archos 45 Platinum that I own.

Specs are : here for the Archos 45..
http://www.archos.com/gb/products/sm.../specs.html?#a

Finally.. I can't wait to see Cyanogen on it.. maybe a chance to have a CM11 ?

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to best98 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift best98 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
archos 45 platinum, cherry mobile flame 2.0, k-touch u86, titanium s1, unbrick

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)