Gummy ROM is made for speed, stability and to stay as closely in line with AOSP as possible while still supporting a large amount of devices and giving you all of the features you love. It isn’t slowed down by features you’ll never use nor is it so slim as to be just another AOSP build.
* New base built from AOSP
* Status Bar Mods
* Hardware Key Mod
* Many Wallpapers
* Performance Control
* Application Permission Controls
* Carrier Label Options
* Lock clock widget
* Theme Manager
Make sure you have BMM recovery.
Wipe data/factory reset
Wipe dalvic cache
Flash ROM (preferably on non-main system)
-in-call volume can not be adjusted
if you find any bugs, please report it in the thread.
Note:This ROM uses JBX kernel.
Note:Please backup your CID just to be safe.
- Thank you Aceofzeroz for the wonderful guide about porting
- Thank you DigitalJosee
- Thank you dHacker29 and Hashcode for device and hardware repositories.
- Thank you Google for the best source code.
- Thank you devesh, without your releases as reference. it would have been really hard porting.
- Thank you Ravi for being supportive and helping in debugging errors.
- Thank you Altered for your contributions for our device, And for providing a good Base-Rom
- Thank you dtrail for your awesome work on the JBX Hybrid kernel
Gummy Team Members:
Developers and Device Maintainers:
Bkjolly, BytecodeMe, DHacker29, Hashcode, NoCoast, Papi92, TDM, Xoomdev
Artwork direction and development
ChadFrankos, Cphelps76, Kejar31
A2 Edison Porting Team:
- Uzayr (myself)