Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [44433.001 - 2015-11-15] Eureka-ROM - Based on OTA 44433

105 posts
Thanks Meter: 318

Post Reply Email Thread
1st October 2019, 09:38 PM |#1811  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I got two Chromecasts on latest Eureka 44433.001.... just found them deep in my collectables. They no longer work as intended: no Netflix, no casting Chrome->Chromecast, ...

I missed Flashcast-AutoRoot. But this script no longer works with current firmwares.
1st October 2019, 09:52 PM |#1812  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,027

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatty

I got two Chromecasts on latest Eureka 44433.001.... just found them deep in my collectables. They no longer work as intended: no Netflix, no casting Chrome->Chromecast, ...

Yeah, the last Eureka ROM build was years ago and FlashCast AutoRoot hasn't worked anymore for years as well.
You'll either have to build your own firmware based on the info from the FlashCast AutoRoot thread or permanently return to stock firmware and let it update (remember there's NO getting root back afterward!)
1st October 2019, 10:20 PM |#1813  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhiga

You'll either have to build your own firmware based on the info from the FlashCast AutoRoot thread or ...

Thanks for the info. Have you ever built your own firmware? I wonder if these scripts still work. I just want latest Google firmware with ssh in place
1st October 2019, 11:41 PM |#1814  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,027

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatty

Thanks for the info. Have you ever built your own firmware? I wonder if these scripts still work. I just want latest Google firmware with ssh in place

No, firmware builds are way out of my league. Never had the time or sufficient interest to pursue it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)