I am not responsible if you device decides to soft brick/ hardbrick or flys out the window
Recovery Installation Instructions:
1. unlock bootloader. (Hold volume up and power button, using terminal type in 'fastboot oem unlock', follow on screen instructions, (***WARNING THIS WILL WIPE DATA PARTITION***)
2. While in bootloader type 'fastboot flash recovery recovery.img'
3. select boot into recovery!!
Access recovery in pc via terminal/cmd
Adb reboot recovery
Or within the device...
Or download an app from playstore that will do the work and reboot into recovery...
TWRP Version 184.108.40.206 Released:
Current issues list:
How to report an issue:
Message me with the a detailed description of the issue.
Provide a log.
Issues reported without a log will be ignored.
Download Link: http://devhost.xda-developers.com/cqQ
- TWRP booting
- graphics fixed but touchscreen not working
- Touchscreen fixed
- USB Mounts fixed
- software keys fixed.
- Improve read and write speeds on both internal and external storage. (TWRP method of calculating backup, MB/s seems inaccurate, jumps around way too much) but backup is very very fast!
- Improve graphical user interface speed, very very smooth!
- When not using TWRP, lp-core (super battery saving core) will be active and used as its suppose to.
- Drastically reduce TWRP loading times.
- TWRP Updated to latest source, includes better method of calculating backup and restore (now shows files and percentage complete, also supports colour text etc etc)
- Updated recovery kernel so backup and restore shall be faster
- Fixed 180 degree upside down recovery, now shows correctly
- TWRP now supports Nvidia OTA (NOTE: Installing nvidias OTA on a modified system may provide FC, DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU HAVE XPOSED INSTALLED)
CWM has been discontinued as it is not fully functioning while TWRP is and has much more, advanced features.