You might have done something wrong... You might have tweak something bad... You might have deleted some files... You might have done that all accidentally...
Have NO FEAR... You can now START A NEW BEGINNING...
I will not be responsible however if you brick your phone.
- First, you need to download a stock firmware Lenovo A369i_ROW_S108_130929.
- That RAR file will contain 3 folders - namely: Lenovo A369i_ driver file, Lenovo A369i_Software Upgrate Tool and Target_bin. Extract all of them in a convenient directory to work on.
- The first thing we need to work on is the drivers for the phone. We will install it first before everything else. To install it, REMOVE BATTERY of phone.
- Open Device Manager.
- Expand Ports (COM & LPT)
- Plug in USB cable. And quickly look for a device which has a name of Preloader that will be installing, but Windows could not find its driver.
- For just... like 3 seconds from the moment you plug in USB cable to the phone, it will be gone. So, you need to be fast. Before it will be gone, right click it and click Update Driver. Choose manually install driver and point it to the directory folder Lenovo A369i_ driver file. Now, you will have MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Port.
- Next is the Software Upgrade Tool. Open the folder Lenovo A369i_Software Upgrate Tool and run Flash_tool.exe
- Click File -> Open Scatter-loading File... -> browse to the folder Target_bin and click the file MT6572_Android_scatter.txt
- Check the box DA DL All With Check..
- Unplug USB cable.
- Plug it again and after 1.5 sec (you need to be fast), click Download.
- If you did it right it will start downloading files into phone. This will let us avoid future errors like error in partition in SDCARD. Wait for the GREEN CIRCLE to pop out.
- 14. After that, uncheck the box DA DL All With Check.
- Unplug USB cable, then plug it again, for 1.5 sec click Firmware -> Upgrade button.
- Wait for it, it will take time. Even if it shows 0% it is still working its magic. You just need to wait for the GREEN CIRCLE to pop out.
- After that, unplug USB cable.
- Put battery on.
- Turn on phone.
- Wait for it, and BOOM!!!
I am making this guide in case in the future I accidentally destroyed my phone and I forgot to fix it.