1. Download this automatic driver installer from adbdriver .com
2. Plug in the tablet via the USB cable (with debugging and unknown sources on) and open the automated installer
3. Select PMID920 and install the drivers
4. Download Kingo root
5. Then transfer an apk of root explorer, supersu, and copy the system folder of Jelly Bean 130812-13 GAPPs onto the tablet
6. Install supersu and root explorer using the built in Explorer app
7. Now go on kingo and click root again.
8. Open SuperSU and install binaries.
9. Open root explorer and allow root then go to / directory and set to R/W
10. This is where I and others got stuck. Go to sdcard and find the system folder you copied and open it
11. Use root explorer's multi-select feature to select the folder in system and copy them to your system folder
12. Reboot and it should work if it did great
13. If not you'll have to do what I did which is check the folders in system and you may notice they look like this /system/app then another app folder in there with the files
14. Manually go into all of the folders and delete any duplicate folder i.e if you open the lib folder and see another lib folder delete it and so on
15. Go to your SD card and use multi-select with select all and carefully copy all the files to the corresponding system directories then verify they all are correctly copied with none in the wrong place or missing (yes this does suck )
16. Reboot and you should be prompted to sign into google. Enjoy
Realize I am not responsible for any screwed up tablets and recommend you do this on Win 7 like I did. Also I cant post links yet.
If you get an error about insecure connection try these (not mine) usb_DRV_MODED.zip