FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you think that this thread should be on XDA PORTAL POST?

Yes

99 Vote(s)
89.19%
No

12 Vote(s)
10.81%

[DEV][ROM][4.4.2][CM11] KITKAT for LG-P500 [WIP][VER-12 OTA]

692 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,726

By mukulsoni, Senior Member on 29th December 2013, 09:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th February 2017, 06:01 PM |#2371  
Flag ortona
Thanks Meter: 26

More
thank you a lot , I have even found some post ago this "cm-11-20151209-UNOFFICIAL-p500.zip" (is a pure cyanogen mod), works fine. thank you

4th March 2017, 08:45 PM |#2372  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ale5000

If you are interested I have done a flashable zip that remove GApps and install microG: microG unofficial installer.

Hi @ale5000, I have read your threads about microg related implementation. I own a P500 too but sadly It's internal memory is tiny and link2sd or similar scripts cannot make miracles.
There is a development rom that succesfully bring back to life the P500. It uses OS2SD(hardlights OS2SD CM11 based ROM for P500) and gives all the room needed. As I see to get microg working the problem is to be able to install xposed on an old arm6 device with OS2SD or to patch this special ROM to have signature spoofing. I tried to install xposed unsuccesfully and I cannot remember if an OS2SD ROM can be deodexed an later patched like a normal ROM.
your recommendation would be appreciated
Thanks a lot for your time.

[
4th March 2017, 11:45 PM |#2373  
Thanks Meter: 547

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josehbermudez

Hi @ale5000, I have read your threads about microg related implementation. I own a P500 too but sadly It's internal memory is tiny and link2sd or similar scripts cannot make miracles.
There is a development rom that succesfully bring back to life the P500. It uses OS2SD(hardlights OS2SD CM11 based ROM for P500) and gives all the room needed. As I see to get microg working the problem is to be able to install xposed on an old arm6 device with OS2SD or to patch this special ROM to have signature spoofing. I tried to install xposed unsuccesfully and I cannot remember if an OS2SD ROM can be deodexed an later patched like a normal ROM.
your recommendation would be appreciated
Thanks a lot for your time.

Xposed is an option but you can also enable signature spoofing with Tingle (in my signature).
It works with all ROMs.

Most custom ROMs come already deodexed (especially on devices with small internal memory), but in case it isn't you can deodex all ROMs (there are problems just with Lollipop, that may need special tools).
4th March 2017, 11:53 PM |#2374  

More
Quote:

Xposed is an option but you can also enable signature spoofing with Tingle (in my signature).
It works with all ROMs.

Most custom ROMs come already deodexed (especially on devices with small internal memory), but in case it isn't you can deodex all ROMs (there are problems just with Lollipop, that may need special tools).

Thanks for answering.
In your opinion, doesn't matter if the ROM is OS2SD? It's a CM KitKat 4.4.4
I read a little bit about needle and tingle but it seems that the USB port is needed to access from PC and in this case my USB is totally broken...
I saw an app that is supposed to deodex any rom called 3C toolbox, but I don't remember if USB port is needed to patch the deodexed ROM with tingle.
Thanks again

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 using Tapatalk
4th March 2017, 11:58 PM |#2375  
Thanks Meter: 547

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks for answering.
In your opinion, doesn't matter if the ROM is OS2SD? It's a CM KitKat 4.4.4
I read a little bit about needle and tingle but it seems that the USB port is needed to access from PC and in this case my USB is totally broken...
I saw an app that is supposed to deodex any rom called 3C toolbox, but I don't remember if USB port is needed to patch the deodexed ROM with tingle.
Thanks again

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 using Tapatalk

In Tingle there are multiple options, you can patch directly the device via USB or manually copy the framework.jar from the device (it is here: /system/framework/framework.jar) to the input folder of Tingle, patch it and then manually copy back the patched framework.jar from the output folder of Tingle.

Sincerely I don't know what it is OS2SD, but it works perfectly on normal KitKat.
Make sure to keep a backup before trying.
5th March 2017, 02:32 AM |#2376  
Thanks Meter: 536

More
Quote:

Sincerely I don't know what it is OS2SD, but it works perfectly on normal KitKat.
Make sure to keep a backup before trying.

OS2SD is for booting from the externalSD card.
Tingle should work fine on it.
And I agree with you, backups should always be made (unless you're like me, preferring to start clean with only a few things backed up).
5th March 2017, 02:39 AM |#2377  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moriel5

OS2SD is for booting from the externalSD card.
Tingle should work fine on it.
And I agree with you, backups should always be made (unless you're like me, preferring to start clean with only a few things backed up).

Thanks to you all. No way I'll try. And yes, I'll backup first, microSd too and will try... I'm reading about deodex first.

Enviado desde mi Moto E mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to josehbermudez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift josehbermudez Ad-Free
23rd July 2017, 01:01 AM |#2378  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

Thanks to you all. No way I'll try. And yes, I'll backup first, microSd too and will try... I'm reading about deodex first.

Enviado desde mi Moto E mediante Tapatalk

Hi guys, my LG P500 is currently with nexusbean 4.2.2 rom, i've tried all the roms but it seems my phone doesn't detect the sim card.
help me please
23rd July 2017, 01:21 AM |#2379  

More
You can suppose you've lost the baseband or sim tray/flex is damaged. So, first try to flash the highest stock firmware or just the baseband/radio files (short way, from custom recovery) over your custom rom to detect if is just a software or hardware issue.

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk
11th September 2017, 09:05 PM |#2380  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I did everything step by step, but when I reboot the phone boots into bootloader. It says:
"Fastboot mode started
Udc_start ()"
Did I miss something, or maybe the file is corrupted?
3rd October 2017, 01:03 PM |#2381  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hi
i installed 4.4.2 CM11 KITKAT for LG-P500 and now i dont have network service and zero Antenna
Phone Model : LG-p500 optimus one
ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.4.6
ROM VER-12 OTA
now what i must do ?

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy89

I did everything step by step, but when I reboot the phone boots into bootloader. It says:
"Fastboot mode started
Udc_start ()"
Did I miss something, or maybe the file is corrupted?

maybe u installed wrong recovery, must install 6.0.4.6
if u have old version, just update to new version after install again the rom and ur problem will be sold
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11, kitkat, lg-p500, lgp500, optimus one

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)