Just releasing this because it was wallowing on my drive. If you enjoy stability, good battery life and the warm tingly feeling of someone holding your hand as you flash the zip, this is not the rom you are looking for.
1. An unlocked TF201 (Plenty of guides to show you)
2. The jellybean (4.1) bootloader. If you are coming from Androwook 1.51+ or Energy, you are not on the 4.1 bootloader, please refer to their threads on downgrading back to a TF201 bootloader. Upgrading to the 4.1 bootloader may require flashing the entire stock 10.4.2.15 image + compatible recovery at the same time.
3. A decent recovery (TWRP has not been updated to support SELinux xattrs on the TF201, so use the CWM I put in the downloads)
4. NVFlash blobs and images retrieved from device and backed up, see second post. (While optional, I will laugh you out of the thread if you brick if you did not do this.)
1. Download zip from sources below (Usually the latest should be good)
2. Either copy to your device and install in recovery, or adb sideload zip.
Recovery: It's in the downloads section, above. (Use the volume up/down and power buttons to navigate or swipe)
cm-11-20140331-UNOFFICIAL-tf201 - Niceties like... not bricking stuff.
cm-11-20140610-UNOFFICIAL-tf201 4.4.3 and some kernel exploit patches. New theme engine should be present too
cm-11-20140825-UNOFFICIAL-tf201 GPS Dongle should work in this build.
Stuff That's Broke:
Other stuff that I don't know about because I just don't use this tablet apart from the odd youtube video and ebook while doing a poop.
Device overlay: https://github.com/namidairo/android...1/tree/cm-11.0
GPS Wrapper: https://github.com/namidairo/gps_wrapper_tf201
...and this one patch for frameworks/native http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/54257/
To your favourite charity?
Alternatively, you could buy me a beer: bitcoin:1F5prCsZWqookVYuSiHojaRbqgiTaY9Rs1
Cyanogenmod 11.0 Unofficial TF201, ROM for the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime
Namidairo, Androidroot, Cyanogenmod
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
Based On: CyanogenMod
Last Updated 2014-09-26