FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[CLOSED] dandroid13's Untouched GPe - [5.0] [FINAL]

3,598 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,910

Thread Closed Email Thread
Click here to get the latest 5.1 untouched.
The Following 55 Users Say Thank You to dandroid13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dandroid13 Ad-Free

3rd January 2014, 06:02 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre

More
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dandroid13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dandroid13 Ad-Free
3rd January 2014, 06:11 AM |#3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto, Canada
Thanks Meter: 19,807

Donate to Me
More
Awesome job man!! I'm also happy to find credit for the Security FC, at first we were fixing that crap with init.d scripts and then all of a sudden @mrvirginia told me to delete that file and everything was solid after that! do you know where he posted the fix so I can confirm and post credit in the op?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Danvdh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Danvdh Ad-Free
3rd January 2014, 06:15 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danvdh

Awesome job man!! I'm also happy to find credit for the Security FC, at first we were fixing that crap with init.d scripts and then all of a sudden @mrvirginia told me to delete that file and everything was solid after that! do you know where he posted the fix so I can confirm and post credit in the op?

Sure thing, I believe he was to first to it out, look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2548840
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dandroid13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dandroid13 Ad-Free
3rd January 2014, 06:19 AM |#5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto, Canada
Thanks Meter: 19,807

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandroid13

Sure thing, I believe he was to first to it out, look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2548840

You are awesome, thanks a ton

good work on the ROM, nice and simple.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danvdh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Danvdh Ad-Free
3rd January 2014, 09:38 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
hey dandroid13, it's so awesome that you took over MaKTaiL's idea of untouched roms after he left. i wish you all the luck

just one question, can i flash Qualcomm optimized Dalvik + Bionic Android 4.4 libs with this ROM?
The Following User Says Thank You to Glotttis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Glotttis Ad-Free
3rd January 2014, 10:03 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glotttis

hey dandroid13, it's so awesome that you took over MaKTaiL's idea of untouched roms after he left. i wish you all the luck

just one question, can i flash Qualcomm optimized Dalvik + Bionic Android 4.4 libs with this ROM?

Of course, I'm using it here and it works fine!

Enviado do meu Galaxy S4 Google Play edition
The Following User Says Thank You to dandroid13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dandroid13 Ad-Free
3rd January 2014, 03:19 PM |#8  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Thanks Mate, I am downloading it now.
Just a humble request: Can you use Mega for upload as ubuntuone server is very slow.
Kudos
3rd January 2014, 04:07 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambuj

Thanks Mate, I am downloading it now.
Just a humble request: Can you use Mega for upload as ubuntuone server is very slow.
Kudos

U1 is pretty fast here, but I'll see what I can do.
The Following User Says Thank You to dandroid13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dandroid13 Ad-Free
3rd January 2014, 06:24 PM |#10  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 97

More
I am using it now and loving it

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th January 2014, 03:12 PM |#11  
Flag Modica
Thanks Meter: 488

More
awesome rom man,all tweaks just slow this awesome rom this rom+gravity box= best rom
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
google experience, love google, made in brazil, no crap!, smooth and sweet
Previous Thread Next Thread