★ instal super wipe via CWM
    ★ make full wipe via CWM
    ★ install your bootloader magldr or clk
    ★ install Recovery with 360 MB System and 5 MB Cache
    ★ 2 GB EXT4 cluster default / SWAP 256 MB / the rest FAT32 cluster default
    ★ install the Rom via CWM in Nand, DataOnExt,nativeSD or DirectSD
    ★ after the first boot make reboot to recovery
    ★ Fix Permission
    ★ SD Card and Terminal Guide -> dmesg/logcat/kmesg/dalvic_cache/fsck_msdos HERE
  • »::::: V1.0 :::::
    ★ SoundMod ->Noozxoide and Beats with sys files
    ★ working ART (Android Runtime optimization under developeroptions)
    ★ more Tweaks in Carbon Fibers
    ★ USB MassStorage
    ★ Screenshot in Shutdownmenu
    ★ fast & stable
    ★ Nand, DataOnExt, NativeSD and DirectSD install
    ★ working Camera & Camcorder with files from my old Rom´s and moded files from rapmv78 "Tytung"/ FIX for other Dev´s
    ★ working 720p from Tytung
    ★ LowSoundFix from Tytung
    google apps have blackscreen
  • »::::: BIG THANKS TO :::::
    I hereby want to say thank you once again: my Team members and friends, HD24Ever Team, marc1706,Tytung, Robbie P, g.andy, team slim, carbon, evervolv members and all those who helped me and support me in this Rom
    ★ Team Carbon
    ★ HD24Ever Team with: Gilbert Jabbour, gzwalter79, Abdullah Azzam, Miroslav Kallo, Денис Валешный, Chau truong thinh, Carl Miller, Zsombor Szeleczky, TekCafe VN, Thanh Nguyen, Pixelfreak
    ★ Evervolvs
    ★ Xylon
    Tytung
    ★ marc1706
    ★ romanbb
    ★ NYLimited
    ★ wwchang
    ★ Titanic52
    ★ Kameirus
    ★ Exit_Only
    ★ macs18max
    ★ and whoever i missed.....
  • »::::: BETA TESTER TEAM :::::
    ★ my Wife with EU 512MB HD2
    ★ coyote968
    ★ Kameirus

push the thanks button for my work
The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to -pixelfreak- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -pixelfreak- Ad-Free
7th January 2014, 07:32 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glashütten
Thanks Meter: 3,434

Donate to Me
More
re
for me
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to -pixelfreak- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -pixelfreak- Ad-Free
7th January 2014, 07:41 PM |#3  
Flag Dubrovnik
Thanks Meter: 100

More
First post. Downloading, will report later.

Thx
The Following User Says Thank You to Bullet92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bullet92 Ad-Free
7th January 2014, 10:20 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Just switched to this rom from your AOKP version. Works just as smoothly so far. Some different features here (some more present, some missing vs. the other ROM). No doubled SMS messages sent from this one, but my bus / public transportation tracking apps are still not working
7th January 2014, 10:22 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glashütten

Donate to Me
More
re
Quote:
Originally Posted by Photoelectric

Just switched to this rom from your AOKP version. Works just as smoothly so far. Some different features here (some more present, some missing vs. the other ROM). No doubled SMS messages sent from this one, but my bus / public transportation tracking apps are still not working

the roms from two dev teams...and not the same...

pixelfreak
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -pixelfreak- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -pixelfreak- Ad-Free
7th January 2014, 10:27 PM |#6  

More
Ah, I see. Well, the one thing they have in common so far is that my bus tracking apps don't work, which is sad, considering I need to use them daily. Any ideas why they crash on trying to open their built-in maps? No such problem with actual Google Maps.
7th January 2014, 10:37 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glashütten

Donate to Me
More
re
Quote:
Originally Posted by Photoelectric

Ah, I see. Well, the one thing they have in common so far is that my bus tracking apps don't work, which is sad, considering I need to use them daily. Any ideas why they crash on trying to open their built-in maps? No such problem with actual Google Maps.

i will test tomorrow the gps files

pixelfreak
The Following User Says Thank You to -pixelfreak- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -pixelfreak- Ad-Free
7th January 2014, 10:44 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -pixelfreak-

i will test tomorrow the gps files

pixelfreak

Thank you! Strictly speaking, they do not require GPS being on and can work on estimated location with just data on. This is a sample app that I use:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....Bus.Map&hl=en
(I've tried a bunch of others too--there are many available for my city--all crash).

P.S.: this ROM also results in odd quick crackling sounds periodically coming from the speaker at random o.o Even when the phone has been idle for 10 minutes, just laying untouched. Not constantly, just every once in a while, sometimes in a series. Never had it before until these 4.4 roms!
8th January 2014, 03:18 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
lock screen widget work?
8th January 2014, 05:14 AM |#10  
Flag zanjan
Thanks Meter: 426

Donate to Me
More
Question Hi ...
Hi There Pixle Freak ... I Have a Question ... I Remember In Carbon Roms There Was Kind Of Widget Called PIE ... Is The Ability Included In This Rom ?

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376
8th January 2014, 05:59 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Very smooth ROM. However both your KK ROMs as well as Tytung's KK ROM all have a major problem with VoIP calls. If the phone is placed next to ear and the screen turns off during a call, the voice starts to break up really bad. It's as if the phone is going to sleep and then wake up every other second. Setting CPU speed to max does not help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)