3100mAh External Battery Charger by 5 Star America

Search This thread

shamina

Jan 9, 2014
I agree with other reviews that the design on the back is not only ugly but deceptive. There is a flag logo that says "Designed for America" yet the product is Made in China. The name of the company and this logo try to create the misleading impression that somehow the manufacture or design of this product is connected to America, which it is not. I find that personally offensive.

Reactions: Latonya1

Latonya1

Jan 9, 2014
True

I agree with other reviews that the design on the back is not only ugly but deceptive. There is a flag logo that says "Designed for America" yet the product is Made in China. The name of the company and this logo try to create the misleading impression that somehow the manufacture or design of this product is connected to America, which it is not. I find that personally offensive.

Yes you are right. The authority who produce 5 Star America goods, they think if they use 'America' in their brand name people will choose their product. But we are not foolish.... We know what is best for us.

Latonya1

Jan 9, 2014
Now a days 5 star America is getting bad reviews for their product quality its to be mentioned.

Latonya1

Jan 9, 2014
Also i got many bad issues regarding 5 star americas products.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.