Me too, I have all the languages for the samsung keyboard, the same of the CSC.
What is not clear to me is this thing. My glaxy note (N9005) is an european version. When I bought the version installed was the MJ7 and the CSC was ETL that is Czech Republic.
Then I flashed through odin the MK2 firmware from Poland (XEO) but the CSC changed not in XEO but in CYO. Then I flashed the 4.4.2 firmware from poland (XEO) and my CSC is still CYO. Every time I flashed through odin I did a factory/data reset and wipe cache. What is my mistake?
I Installed Custom recovery: n9005-cwm-recovery-184.108.40.206-kitkat(0113)
Then I downloaded and copied Sweet ROM V7 NA6 4.4.2 KIT KAT on external SD.
I factory reset and cleared cache. Tried to clear Dalvik cache, but it nothing was happening.
I then selected install zip through the CWM, and installed SweetROM.
BUT I still have the phone stuck on the Samsung Galaxy Note Screen
I now have CWM recovery and download mode, but ROM not loading!
This is for Hong Kong 16GB N9005 who were stuck on the 'Samsung Galaxy Note 3' screen after getting a 'Invalid: ext4 image' or 'Repartioning failed' errors while installing 4.4.2 OFFICIAL (Single File ROM) via Odin.
Many Thanks to @Volrath for his/her post in another forum with this solution. I have tried and it worked. I've tried almost every other solution without avail. So, this is probably the only solution available at the time I'm writing this post.
In Odin mode
1. Flash the latest cf-autoroot (Kitkat support) in PDA/AP slot. Get it here: [http://download.chainfire.eu/352/CF-...x-smn9005.zip]
2. Flash the latest CWM - 220.127.116.11 (the one that supports KitKat) in PDA/AP slot. Get it here: [http://fs1.d-h.st/download/00094/gb3...280113%29.tar]
Download Sweet Rom and place it in ExtSDcard (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2487425)
I tried external sd-card with various format and could not install the ROM. After format my SD Card to FAT32, the ROM can be installed.
1. Boot in to Recovery mode by Volume up + Home + Power
2. Wipe Factory reset / Dalvik Cache
3. Format /System (under "mount and storage" menu) [IMPORTANT STEP]
4. Install Rom from SD Card
5. Say your prayer. You'll need it. (The installation could take sometimes. If the device screen shows Samsung boot animation, you're half way there)
Thanks again @Volrath!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|