FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.3

137 posts
Thanks Meter: 16

Post Reply Email Thread
How can i do this? Note 3 stock. With Odin is always "failed".. It it Knox? Thanks

17th January 2014, 12:05 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 211

More
You can't do it mate.... You.... And me... And a few others are now stuck on kitkat

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to alom5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alom5 Ad-Free
17th January 2014, 12:24 AM |#3  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,546

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miglio1990

How can i do this? Note 3 stock. With Odin is always "failed".. It it Knox? Thanks

You really need to read a lot more before you start messing around flashing things on your device. It's ALL around this forum about not being able to downgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alom5

You can't do it mate.... You.... And me... And a few others are now stuck on kitkat

Well I knew what I was getting myself into, flashed it pretty much a few mins after it leaked lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift radicalisto Ad-Free
17th January 2014, 12:57 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 240

More
Samsung build some protection so you can't downgrade, for how long that's another story. Anything software can be broken, it's just the matter of effort, keep your eyes open, maybe somebody will find way.
17th January 2014, 08:50 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Varese

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

You really need to read a lot more before you start messing around flashing things on your device. It's ALL around this forum about not being able to downgrade.

Well I knew what I was getting myself into, flashed it pretty much a few mins after it leaked lol

If i had asked, it means i haven't found anything!!

Anyway, thanks to all
17th January 2014, 08:57 AM |#6  
Flag York

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miglio1990

If i had asked, it means i haven't found anything!!

Anyway, thanks to all

All due respect, it is everywhere, search feature or read first 5 threads or so - At least you got 100% answer though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift radicalisto Ad-Free
17th January 2014, 09:03 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Varese

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

All due respect, it is everywhere, search feature or read first 5 threads or so - At least you got 100% answer though.

I searched, i read... O know How to use a forum. Unfortunately i was not able to find that
17th January 2014, 09:14 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 443

More
I just read an interesting news. Apparently, some canadian phones ( SM-N900W8 ) when flashed with the newly released Mexican 4.4.2 can downgrade back to a 4.3 firmware. Did somebody who flashed the Poland 4.4.2 tried flashing it and maybe you guys can downgrade to 4.3 after as well? It's just an idea I haven't really tried it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hey_joe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hey_joe Ad-Free
17th January 2014, 09:16 AM |#9  
Flag York

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_joe

I just read an interesting news. Apparently, some canadian phones ( SM-N900W8 ) when flashed with the newly released Mexican 4.4.2 can downgrade back to a 4.3 firmware. Did somebody who flashed the Poland 4.4.2 tried flashing it and maybe you guys can downgrade to 4.3 after as well? It's just an idea I haven't really tried it.

Can you link me? please @hey_joe
17th January 2014, 09:18 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 211

More
Quote:

That firmware won't work on our 9005 wool it? I will try it if it will

17th January 2014, 09:21 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Quote:

Where did you see this?

---

EDIT: Reports here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...608178&page=54
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
downgrade, knox, note3, odin

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)