FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[FTF][Z1 compact]D5503 14.2.A.1.114

67 posts
Thanks Meter: 117
 
By macallen, Member on 18th January 2014, 05:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Xperia Z1 Compact D5503 丨UXT present

Device
Xperia Z1 Compact | D5503

Firmware Version
14.2.A.1.114

Brand
Commercial & Journalists

CDA
N/A

Credits By [email protected]
This is CJ Firmware, we strongly recommed you to use for dev only
This FTF firmware can be Flashed by latest FlashTool
Pls DO NOT mirror our links to any other Chinese Forum


Download: Mega
key:Z9OMnE8bMI8QoWkR-PshNV3ukjtYx-DJNVOAgexqzY0
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macallen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift macallen Ad-Free
 
 
18th January 2014, 06:19 PM |#2  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 648
 
More
May I ask where come from this firmware if the Z1 Compact is not released yet? We should test it on Z1?
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eclyptos Ad-Free
18th January 2014, 06:38 PM |#3  
Ahki767's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CAT
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

May I ask where come from this firmware if the Z1 Compact is not released yet? We should test it on Z1?

The z1 compact is out
18th January 2014, 06:42 PM |#4  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 648
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahki767

The z1 compact is out

Holy C... when this happened?
18th January 2014, 06:45 PM |#5  
macallen's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

May I ask where come from this firmware if the Z1 Compact is not released yet? We should test it on Z1?

As I said, this FW is for the device D5503(Commercial&Journalists). It is very close to the retail version.

It could not be flashed to Z1 i think.
18th January 2014, 06:48 PM |#6  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 648
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by macallen

As I said, this FW is for the device D5503(Commercial&Journalists). It is very close to the retail version.

It could not be flashed to Z1 i think.

Ok, so soon or later they will open a Developing Section for Z1 Compact like for Z1 and Ultra.
18th January 2014, 06:48 PM |#7  
Ahki767's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CAT
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

Holy C... when this happened?

Yesterday probably. It isn't really out yet but you can pre-order. I guess this firmware was leaked or OP got a hold of the phone early
18th January 2014, 06:51 PM |#8  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,720
 
Donate to Me
More
No, don't try that on Z1.

It's great to have that, tnx mate but I wouldn't advise to flash to any other device except Z1C.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

@macallen
Mate...can't download...


Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
18th January 2014, 06:58 PM |#9  
macallen's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308

No, don't try that on Z1.

It's great to have that, tnx mate but I wouldn't advise to flash to any other device except Z1C.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

@macallen
Mate...can't download...



Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

use the key that i have paste below the download link
18th January 2014, 07:06 PM |#10  
macallen's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
key:Z9OMnE8bMI8QoWkR-PshNV3ukjtYx-DJNVOAgexqzY0

use this
18th January 2014, 07:07 PM |#11  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,720
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by macallen

use the key that i have paste below the download link

Sorry for that stupid question, don't know how but I somehow managed to skip that.

Tnx

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
z1 compact

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes