As you all know that for each ROM, we have a discussion thread. This is the discussion thread cm 11.
Discuss all that what is working, what is not working, how can we improve the ROM, performance etc....
Please read all the instructions before flashing. If you come here and ask without reading it, then probably you will have to find it your way.
Pre - Requisite
- Backup all your Apps, Apps Data, contacts, messages etc.. anything that is important to you.
- You should be on Latest TWRP recovery. if not then download and flash through recovery from here
- You need to have CM-11 Rom zip file from here and 4.4.2 Google apps zip file from here
Alternately you can download Gapps from this thread
How to install CM 11
- Make sure all the pre requisite are met
- Reboot to twrp recovery.
- Locate your rom zip file and flash it
- Locate the gapps zip file and flash it
- Wipe cache and dalvik cache
- Reboot.... Thats it... You are know on Android kitkat.
Now, if you are coming from any other ROM except CM 11, then do Wipe data from recovery.
But if you encounter boot loops, then sadly, you need to wipe your data.
Note: first Boot will take a lot of time.
ROM itself Rooted, but you just need to download a superuser App from play store.
Same as Omni 4.4.2 (might be mass storage is working)
Device Tree : https://github.com/karthik050782/and..._samsung_i9103
Kernel Tree : https://github.com/karthik050782/and...nel_samsung_n1
Source : CM11
Developer Thread : [ROM][4.4.2]CM11-Unofficial
P.S. I have no contribution in making this Rom.. Please thank the developer...