Hello Ace users!
Today, I'm releasing my first Rom for the Samsung Galaxy Ace! It is based on CyanogenMod 7.2 but I have tweaked to make it run and perform better. Some apps have been taken out but you always can download better ones via Play Store. Try it out tell me how it is, and together we shall make it better!
Note: These releases only work on the S5830!
- Using a very stable build of the official CyanogenMod rom
- Awesome boot animation! (Thanks Tovagulet!)
- Touch sensitivity is improved
- Many programs that run in the background have been removed
- Very customizable
- Most changes are under the hood
- Performance gain by at least %15 than original!
-  First Release - Removed Email, Androidian Theme - Added touch sensitivity adjustments, custom boot animation and Holo launcher
-  Second Release - Added Performances X Zeno Edition, Adreneline Boost, Added a tweak to save power on sleep, more sensitive touch
- 20140209 Third Release - Added Seeder, made changes to buld.prop, removed CyanBread Theme for a smaller zip, BoostBust added!
- 20140302 Fourth Release - Added Root File Manager, fixed the themes issue from previous update, added Noozy and one more tiny script for ram optimization :)
- 20140520 Fitfh Release - Removed Noozy (it was using a lot of ram), increased dalvik cache from 32mb to 64mb, new boot animation, lots of build prop tweaks, added a battery saving feature in the rom (in build prop), made home force into memory
1. Download my Rom and Gapps
2. Go into your CWM 220.127.116.11 or TWRP 18.104.22.168 recovery
3. Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache!
4. Flash my Rom FIRST!
5. Then flash the Gapps package!
6. Reboot (takes 3-5 mins on first boot)
7. And enjoy!
Disclaimer: DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAULTS/BRICKS/DAMAGE. I HAVE JUST WARNED YOU.
- Superuser does not work out of the box. There is SuperSu but you will need to download SuperUser from the Play Store. This will enable the super user binaries (root)
Thanks to: CyanogenMod team and Tovagulet (for the boot animation :D)
To the base of the Rom and Kernal:
Link to Boot Animation
[ROM] [CM7] CyanLightspeed [STABLE] [Lite/Speed Rom], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...ung_cooper.git
ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread
ROM Kernel: Linux 2.6.x
ROM Firmware Required: CWM 22.214.171.124 or TWRP 126.96.36.199
Based On: CyanogenMod 7.2
Status: No Longer Updated
Current Stable Version: [Stable -20140520]
Stable Release Date: 1969-12-31
Current Beta Version: [nightly - 20140302]
Beta Release Date: 1969-12-31
Last Updated 2015-04-08