Modification is done in framework.jar.
Click here for more information and instructions if you want to do it by yourself with other number of steps.
Read before flashing:
- Do not install this to any other rom than Blefish's cm11.0 (do not use with other updates than in the downloads).
- You do this at your own risk, I'm not responsible of any lost data or malfunctions in your device caused by this modification.
- I suggest that you have a nandroid backup of your device before you flash this.
- But don't be scared it should only change the framework.jar of the rom to a modified one.
- Reboot to recovery (No need to wipe anything)
- Flash the cm11-YourRomVersion-modified-media-volume.zip (If you want to go back to the stock media volume steps flash the cm11-YourRomVersion-stock-media-volume.zip)
- Reboot to system (On the first boot it will take a while because it will rebuild the dalvik cache)
Downloads in the attachments.