I have unlocked the bootloader of my Xperia M DUAL C2004.
Now I want to relock it. I have tried the flashtool method but it fails. Some loader.sin file missing error.
How to relock it?
I have taken Backup of Ta Partition.
Will flashing that relock my bootloader?
Please Do Reply If You Know The solution or if you know some1 who can help then suggest there name.
Anyone who wants to unlock his/her device's boot-loader first take a backup of TA Partition using this tool : Backup TA
Now Use This Thread to Unlock The Boot-loader : GUIDE
To Re-lock Follow These Steps:
1. Flash The Stock Kernel[Flashing the Stock Rom Completely and Full Data Wipe is recommended]
2. Now Use Your Desired Full Root Method.
3. Enable USB Debugging and connect to PC.
4. Use The Same TA Partition Backup Tool to restore the backup.
4. Once Done, Restart and Congratulation Your Boot-loader is relocked and ready for Warranty usage.
If This Helped You Then Please Press The Thank-you button. It really helps.
MODS If You think that this is helpful then please make it sticky so that other new comers can get help easily.