Patches were merged for Feb 1st nightlies.
- Put your zip file in a folder called "SoundPacks" on your Internal memory.
- Open Settings, Sound, Sound packs
- Press "Install sound pack"
- Select your Sound pack
- You can now enable it with "Select sound pack"
Making your own
- Sound files must be in .ogg format
- Take the audio_assets.xml file from the Plodey's Sample Pack, and edit it to fit your sounds filenames
- Zip everything into a .zip (no subfolder, everything at the root of the zip)
Plodey's Sample Pack
Linux Mint 16 Theme by chasmodo
Other devices sound (HTC One, Galaxy S4, Oppo Find 5, LG G2, Xperia Z1) by +Reece King (OmniROM G+ community)
Made one? Post below!