Overall the speed of the phone is a lot better. Especially in Hangouts and the launcher. No more waiting for two seconds after pressing the "home" button for icons to show.
Also battery is drastically better for me. Two hours screen time, an hour of talking, everything on sync as normal and still 70 % battery after 12 hours... Pretty impressive.
Still have black screen in Chrome on multitask, though. Annoying
Anyone else have experiences or bugs to share? I will try to sum it all up in this first post, making it easier to get an overview. I will mark the info I have been able to confirm with green color.
Changelog (Sourced from Xperiablog)
•Display personalisation, including ability to alter White Balance
•Clearer music streaming using Bluetooth devices
•Optimised Wi-Fi performance & stability
•Enhanced Email experience
•Contacts, Messaging and Small apps improvements
* White balance settings added under display
Differences reported by users
* Lower volume
* Vibration weaker
* Better network reception
* Screen slower to turn on when blanked by proximity sensor in a call.
* Text layout problems when installing apk
* Association problems with Wi-Fi
* Black screen in Chrome when multitasking
* Problems with microphone in Whatsapp
Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk