115 posts
Thanks Meter: 31

By hutchinsane_, Senior Member on 1st February 2014, 08:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd February 2014, 12:54 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
As far as I know, you have to look for the specific headers, since some are encrypted with Bitlocker, therefor have the "-FVE-FS-" header. Easiest way is to use the search function of HxD and search for NTFS, FAT12 and FAT16 partitions Also, there are no stupid questons :P
The Following User Says Thank You to hutchinsane_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hutchinsane_ Ad-Free

2nd February 2014, 02:01 PM |#12  
Flag BFE
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hutchinsane_

As far as I know, you have to look for the specific headers, since some are encrypted with Bitlocker, therefor have the "-FVE-FS-" header. Easiest way is to use the search function of HxD and search for NTFS, FAT12 and FAT16 partitions Also, there are no stupid questons :P

Here's a better list including the device layout and read and write partitions if it helps anyone. Also when mounting FAT16 or FAT12 partitions it says it needs to be formatted or is unsupported. What am I doing wrong???
Attached Files
File Type: txt 928 Partitions.txt - [Click for QR Code] (7.9 KB, 46 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to tonbonz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tonbonz Ad-Free
2nd February 2014, 02:03 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member

More
Can you ost a screenshot of the file you use as a partition? I don't know if it even works with Nokia Roms. Which one are you using exactly? I might be able to have a look at it.
2nd February 2014, 02:33 PM |#14  
Flag Mashad
Thanks Meter: 543

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by feherneoh

Don't try it on Lumias, as your phone will stuck in Quallcomm HS-USB QDLoader mode, like my L520 did

You tried this way ?
now you can't flash your Phone using Care Suite ?
did you try Reffbox or ATF to repair your Boot Loader and flash your phone again ?
2nd February 2014, 02:54 PM |#15  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 882

More
Hey, Lumia owners, get out of here!
By the way, Huawei W1 has same access to partitions. You can join forces and develop one hack for both phones.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to -W_O_L_F- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -W_O_L_F- Ad-Free
2nd February 2014, 03:01 PM |#16  
Flag Mashad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -W_O_L_F-

Hey, Lumia owners, get out of here!
By the way, Huawei W1 has same access to partitions. You can join forces and develop one hack for both phones.

I think @reker can help us . he created a W1 Custom Rom
2nd February 2014, 03:10 PM |#17  
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 170

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngame

I think @reker can help us . he created a W1 Custom Rom

Not rom any more, I'm making tool can directly operate NTFS, so I can modify everything without losing any data. A hard work XD
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to reker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reker Ad-Free
2nd February 2014, 03:13 PM |#18  
Flag Mashad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reker

Not rom any more, I'm making tool can directly operate NTFS, so I can modify everything without losing any data. A hard work XD

Can't you publish it ? or Private send it to me ?
This tool can modify every NTFS Partition ?
2nd February 2014, 03:17 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
@-W_O_L_F- They do? Didn't know that, thanks for the info! Yeah, might be a good idea, actually.

@reker how do you plan on doing this? adding the tool to the rom or deploying it as a xap? I actually need a way to use hidden pages without the toast launcher, or to include the toast launcher into the rom since I can't deploy it anymore :P
2nd February 2014, 03:31 PM |#20  
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 170

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngame

Can't you publish it ? or Private send it to me ?
This tool can modify every NTFS Partition ?

Proto-type now, NTFS is a biiiiiig thing. I will release it when finish.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to reker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reker Ad-Free
2nd February 2014, 03:53 PM |#21  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 603

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reker

Proto-type now, NTFS is a biiiiiig thing. I will release it when finish.

Good News bro!

I have too. small progress in the construction of tools for Huawei APP file, etc., but for the moment, dumps *.ffu file from *.app file, and split in simple way FFU to parts...

example:
APP --> FFU --> Separate Partitions (ie BIN's)

Now almost finish, rebase NTFS to IMG....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nokser For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nokser Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)