Device: m7wls (Sprint HTC One)
All I've done is compiled sources to bring you these builds. All the heavy lifting is done over at https://github.com/htc-msm8960 - thank those guys, they are working incredibly hard to bring AOSP to this device. I think the list of developers goes something like this: h8rift, intervigil, toastcfh, deck, Flinny, Flemmard, Codeworkx, birdman
That means that any bugs that exist in other AOSP builds will probablacy exist in these builds.
» Installation is simple:
- If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
- Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
- Flash ROM
- Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
May 7, 2013 (MD5 Sum: 7e7b86676f2624763e8ec647096b49d4) - start of daily builds May 8, 2013 (MD5 Sum: af23a000563860f7cfabb66832b7a218) - daily build, no huge changes to be noted May 12, 2013 (MD5 Sum: 7e7536a5498b0d3b3a04bd761bc61ffc) - camera/camcorder is now fixed
build: Official nightlies.
gapps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip - b7e53e96e1c8b1a1c4865bf29418c8e0
» Building AOKP for your Sprint HTC One
- First, create file .repo/local_manifests/m7.xml with the following contents: https://gist.github.com/ProfessorAnomaly/5535939
- repo sync
- Next, remove the devices/htc/msm8960-common directory from the source. (You must do this every time you repo sync.)
- delete file: device/htc/m7-common/overlay/packages/apps/Settings/res/values/arrays.xml
- open device/htc/m7-common/overlay/frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/config.xml, (line 86) find <integer name="config_deviceHardwareKeys">3</integer> and delete that line.
- Add this to vendor/aokp/products/https://gist.github.com/ProfessorAnomaly/5535996 (m7wls.mk).
- Finally, add the following lines to their respective files, https://gist.github.com/ProfessorAnomaly/5536027 & https://gist.github.com/ProfessorAnomaly/5536037
- Build as usual.
>> AOKP Gerrit
>> AOKP on Github
>> SOURCE on AOKP.co
The AOKP team greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
» Donation options on AOKP.co
>> Donate to me directly for my daily builds!