I will be releasing unofficial OmniRom builds for honami on a "dailyish" basis for a while.
Once the main bugs are resolved I will make a pull request to try and make the Z1 officially supported by Omni.
- All CM bugs
This ROM doesn't include the Gapps, if you want those you'll need to download them separately elsewhere.
OmniRom does not come pre-rooted, if you need root access, please download SuperSU and flash it after the ROM.
Latest build (2014-03-15)
These are only the features that are not included in official OmniRom builds, to learn more about OmniRom's features, visit https://omnirom.org/features/
- Multi-Window (experimental)
- All-in-one Animation Control: allows you to modify all the system animations & interpolators, from keyboard to listviews to scrolling and more
- Battery Saver Mode: Allows to turn off various battery-consuming features based on time and other events
- Driving Mode: makes use of TTS to make the device speak for many useful things when drivingf (see changelogs for more info)
- Xperia Settings: allows using an ordinary pen as a stylus, using the touchscreen with gloves on, and control vibrator intensity
- Lockscreen sneak-peek: half-way pressed camera button displays the lockscreen and powers off the display again when released
- Camera button: unlocks the screen and launches the camera
- Notification light: allow the notification light to blink even when screen is on
- Minimum Vibration Duration: allows to define the minimum amount of time the haptic feedback should vibrate
- Kernel: built with Linaro gcc 4.7 toolchain, -O2 and many optimization flags
You can find the device-specific sources on my github : https://github.com/OmniHonami
The rest of the sources can be found on OmniRom's github at: https://github.com/OmniRom
Here is what you should add to your roomservice.xml in order to build this ROM:
The Software is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. In no event shall me, OmniRom, or any contributor to the code included in this project be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the Software..
- @Kali- and the whole @FXP team for the CM device bring-up and their work in general
- @DooMLoRD for all the commits I cherry-picked from his DoomKernel and his awesome work on Sony devices.
- @faux123 for SoundControl and all his amazing contributions to the Android kernel community (too long to list)
- @krabappel2548 for the commits I cherry-picked from his RevolutionKernel
- All the other devs working on the Z1
- Sony for the source drops
OmniHonami, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2014-08-01