Added many calendar entries and then realized that you have added it to the local calendar? Android syncs only the calendar which is connected with your Google Account. So if you want to transfer all entries from local calendar to the Google calendar, you have come to the right place
To achieve this, kindly follow these steps and you will be good to go :-
1. Download this app on your phone - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...up.smscontacts
2. Open it and go to Calendars Backup--->Backup
3. Chose the file name and start the backup.
4. Then transfer the backup file to your pc. It will be in /sdcard/SmsContactsBackup/calendars
5. Open up the backup file on your pc. I'd highly recommend you to use Notepad++ for this. You will see multiple <Calendar entries at the top of the file. Look for the entry which has this attribute:- account_type="LOCAL"
Note down the _id attribute for this <Calendar entry.
6. Now look for <Calendar entry which has name="[email protected]" attribute and note down the _id attribute. Here xyz is your gmail username.
7. Now open Find & Replace and replace this -
8. Now transfer the modified file back to /sdcard/SmsContactsBackup/calendars
9. Now open Superbackup--->Calendars and click on Delete all calendars.
10. Then restore the modified backup and re-sync your phone with the google calendar. All your local entries will now appear as google calendar entries and will get synced properly to your account.