[Q] SoftBricked/Bootloop Sprint Note 2 [SPH-L900]

Search This thread

Nehemoth

Mar 22, 2012
Valhalla
www.nehemoth.com
So I'm selling my Note 2 and yesterday I did a reset but the device went to a bootloop, doesn't pass the flashing Samsung Logo.

My Device was using L900SPTBMK4 and I want to do a restore. Kies doesn't recognize it when in Download mode, does it when is on the loopboot but never finished the connection, stuck a connecting.

In odin the device isn't recognized when in download mode either, as Kies, it recognize the device when stuck a the bootloop. I don't to if is safe to try a flashing in this mode.

Using ODIN v3.09
Autoreboot checked
F. reset Time checked

I don't remember what download mode I suppose to choose from BL/AP/CP

I also have this file L900VPUBMK4_L900SPTBMK4_HOME.tar.md5 to try the flashing if recommended.

Thank you for the support

iVoSiK

Jul 2, 2014
Indianapolis
HELP!! Sinple issue ?? Custom Rom Question.

Ok, First I want to Say Thanks for all you do.
Now, My Question is :

I am successfully Flashing any and every rom I try using cwm.
My Problem occurs after flashing and successfully rebooting into new custom Rom, I am running the new Roms. Tweaking and Tinkering with ROM just fine.
but if I run out of battery or somply reboot or turn off my Sprint Note 2 L900, It DOES not boot back into the rom?? What am I Missing or Not doing ? How Can I get it to stick thru turning off and on ??
Any Help is appreciated, Just cant get it to boot everytime like Stock Rom does out of the box.
Thanks !!