I've finished fully automatic unbricker for Sony Xperia Tablet S!
It wouldn't be possible without xda users, xda community, especially: deltaztek [SD source], jappaj [shell access], NerdiX [beta tester], and all other users, who helped to get it working!
Source thread where manual solution has been discovered.
Ladies & Gentlemen...
S.onyXT.S [UNBRICKER] !
[What is this?]
S.onyXT.S [UNBRICKER] will unbrick your device firmware,
no need any shell/linux knowledge - step by step, everything automatic.
It will automatically download needed data.
Unbrick process includes:
- downloading "magic SD" prepared image (237mb),
- downloading proper update data,
- decrypting, extracting update data,
- auto making "magic SD" - no need win32imager etc.,
- uploading update data to device,
- at last - unbricking device - flashing system/hidden partitions.
- internet connection to download data ,
- adb drivers correctly installed,
- min. 2GB SD card.
[09.02.2014] v1.0: - initial version.
- datapp flashing - vendor apps fix,
Attached to this thread.
Keep this project alive - don't forget to donate!