FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Script] Moto G US 4.4.2 Firmware Restore, Relock bootloader and flash Moto Logo

2,738 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,248
 
Post Reply Email Thread
I put together a couple nice little Batch files for you guys. Tool is for windows only

This is what they can do for you
1. Relock a unlocked bootloader and complete wipe device back to android 4.4.2 along with fixing the Unlock logo
2. Full Restore to android version 4.4.2 including a full wipe
3. Full Restore to android version 4.4.2 NO WIPE
4. Flash Moto Logo to replace the unlock bootloader Logo

To run any of these scripts you must be in bootloader mode / Fastboot Mode
Power off Device
hold both volume up and down then power
hold all buttons for 3 seconds then release
this will put you in bootloader mode
Now run the script you want to run

check out this video of me using the scripts
Video
[YOUTUBE]laU6NQ0LxR0[/YOUTUBE]

Link to the firmware tool can be found HERE

Link to Motorola Drivers needed are Here

Warning Use these at your own risk
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Tomsgt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tomsgt Ad-Free
 
 
13th February 2014, 12:37 AM |#2  
Doublepranks's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belem
Thanks Meter: 357
 
Donate to Me
More
Great job buddy

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Doublepranks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Doublepranks Ad-Free
13th February 2014, 12:56 AM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublepranks

Great job buddy

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I thought someone could use this
13th February 2014, 01:00 AM |#4  
swirly05's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Perdido Key FL
Thanks Meter: 199
 
More
XT1034??? Plz!
13th February 2014, 01:03 AM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by swirly05

XT1034??? Plz!

Just download your firmware and replace the the firmware I have in the zip with the XT1034 the batch files should work the same.

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 running HyperDrive.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tomsgt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tomsgt Ad-Free
13th February 2014, 08:42 AM |#6  
Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
-edited- working links
13th February 2014, 08:58 PM |#7  
ryuben2k's Avatar
Senior Member
Saipan
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
just a simple question,if you locked the bootloader can you unlocked it again later? thanks

Sent from my XT1034 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th February 2014, 09:57 PM |#8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuben2k

just a simple question,if you locked the bootloader can you unlocked it again later? thanks

Sent from my XT1034 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes you can relock and unlock the bootloader with the same code you unlock it with the first time.
when you got the device the bootloader is status code 0 locked once unlocked it is status code 3 and relocked is status code 2.
now you can bounce between status code 2 and 3 locked and unlocked with the bootloader unlock code.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tomsgt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tomsgt Ad-Free
13th February 2014, 10:45 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
So if I wanted to completely restore my phone back to when I first got it out of the box, does this tool do that?
Would the "Restore US_retail_XT1032_KXB20.9-1.8-1.4_CFC" .bat work like this?

Because for some reason, all of my ringtones that came with the phone just disappeared and I wanted to get them back.
13th February 2014, 11:08 PM |#10  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jman1234

So if I wanted to completely restore my phone back to when I first got it out of the box, does this tool do that?
Would the "Restore US_retail_XT1032_KXB20.9-1.8-1.4_CFC" .bat work like this?

Because for some reason, all of my ringtones that came with the phone just disappeared and I wanted to get them back.

that bat file will restore and delete everything from the phone but you will keep the unlocked bootloader if you unlocked it
14th February 2014, 07:26 AM |#11  
ryuben2k's Avatar
Senior Member
Saipan
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomsgt

Yes you can relock and unlock the bootloader with the same code you unlock it with the first time.
when you got the device the bootloader is status code 0 locked once unlocked it is status code 3 and relocked is status code 2.
now you can bounce between status code 2 and 3 locked and unlocked with the bootloader unlock code.

ok. so if i locked my phone back and turn on the phone, the unlocked bootloader warning will be gone? im planning to sell my phone to my friend. thank u

Sent from my XT1034 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes