I have own this device, which is from NXG electronics Ltd, India. It is good and I enjoy it.
- Device XFAB PHABLET (MODEL NO - E1808_V75_HJY1A6X_5647)
- Brand NXG Electronics Ltd, India
- CPU 1GHz Cortex A9 (ARM v7 processor rev 10)
- Hardware MT6575
- OS Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- RAM : 512MB
- Internal Memory 4GB
- Expandable Memory MAX support upto 64GB Class 12 Micro SD Memory Card (TF-Card)
- Screen 5.2-inch Capacitive multi-touch screen (5 points), WVGA: 480 x 800, 16 Million Colors
- Network Dual SIM Dual Standby, supports WCDMA+EDGE or EDGE+EDGE
- 2G： Yes (GSM:850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- 3G： Yes (2100 MHz)
- Built in Sim card Slot (Dual SIM)
- Supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA HSPA
- GPS Built In A-GPS, supports voice navigation
- Connection Bluetooth with EDR & A2DP
- Wi-Fi : IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot functionality, Tethering & portable hotspot
- [ Micro USB 2.0
- Camera Dual Camera
- Back 8MP with Auto focus and Flash LED
- Front 0.3 Mega pixel
- Sensor Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor]
- Color Black
- Video Playback Video playback and recording, supported formats: 3GPP, MP4, 720P(1280 x 720)
- Video Formats AVI , MP4 , FLV , 3GP , MOV , ASF , MPEG , RMVB , etc.
- Audio MP3 , AAC , WAV , etc. / 3.5 mm Audio jack
- Size 147 × 86 × 9.7 mm
- Weight 165 g
- Battery : 2800mAh and 180 hours of standby time
- (2*2800mAh) 1 Battery Free
- Earphone / 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- USB Cable
The following is the Company Website
I have attached the screenshots, which were taken from my Xfab.
Device is Very good.
I have used Some Roms from Russian Forum (forum.china-iphone.ru) and posted here.
Developers, Please help here for Custom ROMs
NXG ORIGINAL STOCK ROM here
THE FOLLOWING, DO AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE DUE TO MISTAKE. BUT WHILE DOING SAFELY, THERE WILL BE NO DEIVCE BRICK
I rooted through Tpsparky Root. Thanks to Mr.SparkyM3 . I have attached the file for rooting to all friends.
First install the MTK 6575 driver in the system (PC).
Enable 'USB debugging' mode in mobile (settings - developer options)
connect mobile through USB cable to the PC
turn on file copy mode in mobile
Then simply click the bat file and proceed with instructions.
CLOCKWORK MOD RECOVERY
THANKS TO RUSSIAN developer - Mr.Arsenev.
I have attached the link to clockworkmod recovery. But, the file is complete Rom. So, you have to download complete Rom files.
Flash through Smartphone flash tool and Good guide is here - http://bm-smartphone-reviews.blogspo...-tutorial.html
Remove the recovery file from the downloaded Rom files and replace the attached recovery file. I dont know to separetly to flash the recovery. If anybody know, Please help. So, while flashing only select 'Recovery' and follow the 'bm-smartphone' guide. Your downloaded Rom is not waste, because that is 23.07.2012 build. so you can use also that Rom. But anyway stock rom is best.
Link for 23.07.12 build - http://narod.ru/disk/60288821001.677...l_4.0.zip.html
Lewa TWRP recovery - given by Mr.black_cappucino - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=17
you can install as the same method as above (clockworkmod recovery).
or - through Mobileuncle tools.. but I didnt test through Mobileuncle tools. I have attached the mobile uncle tools apk
AXIOO TOUCH RECOVERY - V.220.127.116.11
Works well in Our mobile. It is designed for AXIOO Picopad 5 GEA (Same Our Mobile - Indonesian Brand name is that) by Mr. insane ranting
Thanks to the Expert. Tested by me. 100% working.
Link here - http://www.jfdesignnet.com/?p=2804
Flash through the flash tool, as same as previous methods.
1. Ok.. ICS 4.0.6 (modified as 4.0.6) ,custom ROMs are here
Use google translate in browser. Because page is in Russian.
It is made by Mr.Alexey arsenev, russian developer for Star N8000. He told that it will match exactly to Dapeng A9230+. So I tried, and it exactly matched.. All tweaks are good. Rom is Very fast. "Awesome Beats" in this Rom is Excellent.. No need to buy Beats headphones.. Medium quality earphones are enough.. So, if you want , try.
2. Mr. black_cappucino' s CUSTOM ICS ROM - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=18
3. GIONEE GN868 ROM (Micromax A90) - Stock ROM works well. has little problems. but we can solve that.
Little problems - we can solve that.
a. no signal - copy 'modem.img' from your stock rom (\system\etc\firmware) into GN868's Rom - same folder and change permissions (rw-r--r--)
b. bluetooth, wifi crashing - copy 'mtk_stp_wmt.ko' from your stock rom (\system\lib\modules) into GN868's Rom - same folder and change permissions (rw-r--r--)
Use your's stock ICS boot.img in the downloaded ROM .
Flash through Recovery.
Done .. Rom will be perfect.
Specialities in this ROM - 1. ICS Onscreen keys. 2. stock launcher with themes..
Link - http://www.romzj.com/index.php?optio...=4144&from=rom
4. SAMSUNG STYLE ROM - LENOVO A750 - works good in our mobile.
Specialities - Samsung Style ROM, Sony Bravia Engine, Dual Sim dialer.. etc..
works well. wifi problem one thing. for this you copy 'mtk_stp_wmt.ko' from your stock rom (\system\lib\modules) into This Rom - same folder and change permissions (rw-r--r--)
link - http://dl.vmall.com/c0pyvnub9y
Use your stock ics 'boot.img' in the downloaded Rom and flash through recovery.
1. LEWA OS
Link - http://narod.ru/disk/63368595001.b73...p100).zip.html
Flash through Clockworkmod Recovery.
Actually this rom is for 'Haipai I9220' device and It is from Russian Developer.
Credits go to 'Mr.MrorkyZ' - Russian Developer.
1 bug - There is no analog tv.
1.a) - LEWA LATEST BUILD (I tested)
CREDITS GOES TO MR. SASHAML (RUSSIAN DEVELOPER - forum.china-iphone.ru)
No bugs for me... But there is no analog tv.
I have attached new LEWA BOOT IMAGE (zip file- you have to unzip) made by Mr. Vetal-ok , Russian Developer through my Request. All credits go to him. So replace the lewa boot image in the downloaded Lewa ROM.. means.. you have to unzip the file and replace the boot image, then again you have to make a zip for flashing through recovery..
MIUI V4 works good in Our device.Only one problem (for me) - There is no analog TV. Firmware is from Haipai i9220 (Russian) forum.
Thanks to Mr.Cepexa and Mr.back37 , Russian Developers for their modified MIUI boot image for Our device.
Thanks to Mr.SashaML, Russian Developer for his MIUI firmware
Firmware Link - http://files.mail.ru/K0QEMD
1. Flash the firmware through clockworkmod Recovery.
2. Flash the 'attached 'dapeng A9230+ MIUI boot image' through clockworkmod recovery.
2.a) MIUI latest build here
CREDITS GOES TO ISTOMIN36 (RUSSIAN DEVELOPER - forum.china-iphone.ru)
Sorry friends.. the old attached MIUI boot image has camera shot problem.
So dont use. I have attached the new miui boot image .. Use that.
This New boot image also created by Mr.Vetal-ok, Russian developer (forum.china-iphone.ru)
After flashing the downloaded MIUI Rom file, flash the MIUI boot zip file through recovery.