All the firmwares, custom ROMs, official firmware updates, mods and tools mentioned here belong to their respective developers/owners. You will be doing everything at your own risk. We nor the developers cannot be held responsible if you end up damaging or bricking your device.
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP and CyanogenMod project. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.
The Mfunz Forums launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better.
Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development. Newcomers are always welcomed!
- Odexed for faster performance (only in official releases, nightlies are deodexed)
- Incremental updates
- OTA updates - update on the fly!
- Native exFAT support (Samsung devices only)
- ListView animations
- Multi window
- Calendar - with lunar and solar calenders
- Lunar calendar in lock screen
- Task switching sidebar in recent apps (the list will increase if you install supported apps)
- Bulk SMS recipients
- Adjustable SMS font size
- SMS sending delay
- Smart dialing
- Speed dialing
- IP dialing
- Custom carrier name
- Network speed in status bar
- Ad-Hoc peer-to-peer network connection - Use MoKee's built-in kernel, otherwise the function is not available.
- Built in timer in Apollo - determine when to stop playing music
- MoKee NotePad
- MoKee Setup Wizard
- Active Display
- Adjustable navigation bar height
LockScreen Blur (Cherry-Picked)
** Not yet merged
- PIE control
- Auto hide status bar
- Custom transparency for status bar and navigation bar
- CRT animation switch
- Smart capture
- Preview option in launcher (similar to the preview function in launchers found in Play Store)
- Many more! Since we are constantly adding new features, see changelogs to keep updated!
REMOVED FOR NOW
1. Wipe data/factory reset
2. Flash ROM
3. Flash Gapps
Issues with themes:
Please refer here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2577469
- MoKee Developers: http://www.mfunz.com/en/contributors
- Koush for open-sourced SuperUser
- ParanoidAndroid for HALO
- OmniRoms for MultiWindow
- Slim Roms
- @sbrissen for cm device tree
- @daavvis copied his tab 2 op
- @omkarsathe92 for the videos!
MOKEE OPEN SOURCE-N51xx, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2014-06-25