Locked bootloader (Unlocked bootloader can flash a custom kernel with this included).
You must be root, if you not be root do this --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2783885 NEW
You need enable USB Debuging Options (go settings->about phone->compilation number and hit seven times, then go settings->developer options and Enable USB debugging..
1.) down CWM_SP_#.#.#.zip file.
2.) unzip it on your desktop.
3.) go to the CWM_SP_#.#.# folder
4.) run the install.bat file in windows (use others for linux or mac)
5.) select option number 1 to install.
6.) stay tuned on the phone as it calls super user permissions.
7.) Read the directions to see that everything went well.
8.) If all went well you press a key to continue and after press 3 for reboot phone or 4 to finish.
For new installs in recovery, i add the flashable zip in downloads section.
Turning on the phone will see four lights advancing (GREEN-WHITE-RED/BLUE) when the blue light show press:
Volume up -> Philz
Volume Down -> TWRP
Camera button -> CWM Touch
In CWM Touch the backups are stored in /data/media/clockworkmod or /storage/removable/sdcard1/clockworkmod
If you only need ClockworkMod (without philz and TWRP ) you can use a MOD made by @Dark Passenger (any doubt about this release or updates, please ask him), just go to this post <<---- clic here (credits for MOD to @Dark Passenger)
For now, restoring backups in 4.3 with CWM touch have troubles. Fixed!
The date in recoverys are wrong, please rename the backups. Fixed!
2014.07.09 ver. 4.4.1
- Improvements in product number and version number detection.
2014.07.04 ver. 4.4
- added support to CM 11 KitKat by bagyusz.
- all version are supported (4.1, 4.3 ) in same installer.
2014.06.27 ver. 4.3.8
- added sd-ext suport to backup
second partition of sdcard to all
recoverys(if exists). Needed if you
use link2sd or similar.
- CWM is default recovery (when you
do "reboot in recovery" system enter
in CWM automatically. The buttons keep
2014.06.16 ver. 4.3.7
- added linux and mac installers
- fix autocreate init.d directory
if not exist.
2014.06.09 ver. 4.3.6
- reverted enhanced ramdisk.
- fixed some bugs.
2014.05.21 ver. 4.3.5
- Updated CWM Touch to 220.127.116.11
- Updated TWRP to 18.104.22.168
- Added enhanced ramdisk.
- Added init.d support.
- Added compression to ramdisk's.
- Fixed "reboot in recovery" feature.
2014.05.16 ver. 4.3.4
- Loaded stock exfat driver.
- Added improvements.
- Fixed wipedata permissions.
2014.05.15 ver. 4.3.3
- Philz updated to 6.41.6.
- Disabled Glove mode in TWRP.
- Fixed DateTime in recoverys.
- Changed script to wipedata.
- some bugs fixed.
- support only for 4.3 Roms. (Sorry )
2014.04.04 ver. 4.3.2
- philz updated to 22.214.171.124
- CWM Touch updated.
- some bugs fixed.
2014.03.18 ver. 4.3.1
- added ZIP recovery flashable.
2014.03.11 ver. 4.3.0
- added Philz touch (thanks to @Phil3759).
- Some fixes to TWRP
2014.02.17 initial version
- added external sdcard for backup / install
- Fixed problems mounting/unmounting system partition
@Phil3759 for PhilZ touch.
@FXP for CWM
@teamwin for TWRP
@DooMLoRD for ramdisk´s and scripts
@bagyusz for hijack ramdisk.
@KeiranFTW for hijack ramdisk.
Cheers and enjoy